Monday, 22 December 2014

Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub Review

Hello beautiful people,

Today I'm going to review Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating daily Scrub.I love trying out different face scrubs and ultimately find the one which suits my sometimes dry and sometimes oily skin.I am a very lazy person when it comes to following a skincare routine and I know when you're in your early twenties you should at least start with the basic skincare routine but I'm too lazy to do it everyday however I try to do it twice or thrice a week.



Scrubbing is my favorite part when it comes to cleaning my face.I enjoy doing it however you're not suppose to scrub your face on a daily basis especially if you have dry skin but Neutrogena came out with this scrub which they claim that it can be used daily but I don't recommend to use it everyday.I use this scrub twice a week and sometimes even thrice a week because guys it cleans my face like amazing,it is a gentle scrub it doesn't feel harsh on skin and this is the one quality that i really like about this scrub.





My Take



  • It is a blackhead eliminating scrub and I have some blackheads on my nose however after using it for a while now I can say that it is not very effective in totally disappearing blackheads but to some extent it does help in reducing them.
  • The thing that I like the most about this scrub is that it cleanses my face really well,all the dullness on my face disappears and my face looks really clean.
  • It has gentle exfoliating orange colored beads in it which don't make my skin feel harsh while doing the scrubbing process.
  • The texture of this scrub is not too heavy or too watery in fact it is quite creamy and sticky which is fine.
  • After scrubbing my face with this scrub sometimes my skin feels quite sticky so I advice to properly rinse your face with water so as to avoid the stickiness feeling.
In summers I tend to have normal to oily skin or combination skin and this scrub doesn't dry out my face which is nice.


Last Thoughts



I like this scrub for the fact that it instantly removes the dullness on my face however it isn't very effective in disappearing blackheads but cleans my face really well and my skin feels fresh after using this scrub.It is a good product for the gentle cleaning of the face.


I RATE-4/5


2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of buying this but i don't think it is gonna help me to get rid of blackheads.......... Thnx for the review dear :)

    http://www.fashable.org/christmas-and-new-year-contest-by-fashable-org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi lia :) yes it will not help in getting rid of the blackheads completely but it is very good for gentle cleaning and thanx for reading it dear :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...