Saturday, 11 April 2015

A Real Techniques Purchase



Hello Sparkles,

These are my first real techniques brushes ever and I'm super excited,thankfully they are available in India.I bought the real techniques core collection set (Rs.1999).This set contains four brushes the Contour brush,Pointed foundation brush,Detailer brush,Buffing brush plus a case stand.





Pointed foundation brush


Contour brush


Buffing brush


Detailer brush




I think it is a good starter set however the brush that I'm most excited to try out is the buffing brush.I will be reviewing these brushes soon and if any of you guys have already tried them out let me know about your experience with these brushes.

4 comments:

  1. Nice purchase! I have tried out this set & I really like 3 of the brushes A Lot. I do wish there was some other brush instead of the pointed foundation brush, its not of use to me.
    xx | My Recent Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lana, I think pointed foundation brush is very small for applying foundation on face but I have seen in some youtube tutorials that it can be used for blending in under eye concealer well :)

      Delete
  2. My 1st makeup brushes but I have the received the broken one 😭😭 in the set....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 1st makeup brushes but I have the received the broken one 😭😭 in the set....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...