Another product,another review and here I am, hellooo lovely readers how are you all ? Hope you're having a great Sunday.I watched some chick flicks this weekend and did some random pyjamas shopping online.Currently I'm not liking the weather at all because it's getting hotter day by day.I thought I really needed to pamper my skin with some good hydrating and cooling face mask.So I was surfing the Nykaa.com for a good face mask and my eyes fell on this cute looking front cover of MaskerAide face mask.I discovered that it had some pretty awesome reviews and also it was on 30% discount so I decided to give this one a try.
- As it is a sheet mask it is very easy to use just unfold it, place it on the face and relax but it must be carefully unfolded because the sheet is really delicate.The serum contains natural peppermint oil due to which my hand started feeling the cooling sensation while I was unfolding the mask.It also contains aloe,argan oil,heartleaf (a powerful detoxifier),honey,super fruit and cactus extracts.
- The sheet was quite big for my face.It didn't fit perfectly and I had to adjust it properly,although it says place it on your face for 10 or 20 minutes but I placed it on my face for good half an hour and then just relaxed.
- It was so cooling on my face I felt like it is taking away all the tiredness off my face.
- It is a very relaxing face mask and it does not contain parabens.
- I felt fresh after removing it from my face.It hydrated my dry skin and I think it definitely does what it claims.
It is a very relaxing and effective mask but is pricey too(Rs.400),other than that I don't seem to find any negative thing about this product.Go ahead guys give this one a try.