Sunday, 3 May 2015

MaskerAide All Nighter Facial Sheet Mask Review


Another product,another review and here I am, hellooo lovely readers how are you all ? Hope you're having a great Sunday.I watched some chick flicks this weekend and did some random pyjamas shopping online.Currently I'm not liking the weather at all because it's getting hotter day by day.I thought I really needed to pamper my skin with some good hydrating and cooling face mask.So I was surfing the Nykaa.com for a good face mask and my eyes fell on this cute looking front cover of  MaskerAide face mask.I discovered that it had some pretty awesome reviews and also it was on 30% discount so I decided to give this one a try.









My Take



  • As it is a sheet mask it is very easy to use just unfold it, place it on the face and relax but it must be carefully unfolded because the sheet is really delicate.The serum contains natural peppermint oil due to which my hand started feeling the cooling sensation while I was unfolding the mask.It also contains aloe,argan oil,heartleaf (a powerful detoxifier),honey,super fruit and cactus extracts.
  • The sheet was quite big for my face.It didn't fit perfectly and I had to adjust it properly,although it says place it on your face for 10 or 20 minutes but I placed it on my face for good half an hour and then just relaxed.
  • It was so cooling on my face I felt like it is taking away all the tiredness off my face.
  • It is a very relaxing face mask and it does not contain parabens.
  • I felt fresh after removing it from my face.It hydrated my dry skin and I think it definitely does what it claims.


Last Thoughts


It is a very relaxing and effective mask but is pricey too(Rs.400),other than that I don't seem to find any negative thing about this product.Go ahead guys give this one a try.


I Rate :- 4/5



14 comments:

  1. love the packaging...definitely looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging too rachna it's so cute :)

      Delete
  2. i bought this post few days back but haven't used it yet....I am glad that you liked it and I am hoping that I will like it too :-)

    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi swati it's a very relaxing mask I'm sure you'll like it :)

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great Mask! I have never tried anything like this but looks pretty great..>Lovely review :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a great product! Albeit a little expensive. Lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks komal and yes it's a bit expensive but very effective :)

      Delete
  5. I am a fan of sheet masks and have used few from Innisfree, have never tried this one, will check it out, love the packaging too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely check it out it's really nice.

      Delete
  6. Just got hooked to sheet masks recently after using Etude House I need you alphabetical sheets!! These are really expensive for one time use I loved the packaging though!!

    http://trystwithvanillagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi radha I love the packaging too and yes really expensive for one time use.....!

      Delete
  7. looks like a good mask but quite pricey.. would rather go for the innisfree ones :)


    http://chicpeachypink.blogspot.in/2015/05/chanel-joues-contraste-blush-64-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mask. Thanks for sharing it.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...