Friday, 15 May 2015

Oriflame Milk And Honey Gold Hair Mask Review


FINDING a great hair mask that can actually work on your hair can cure the bad hair days and recurring use of a good hair mask improves the hair quality.I had such an experience with oriflame's coconut hair mask.I remember when I used to use this mask,it made my hair shiny and controlled the frizziness and dryness of my hairs but by the time I ran out of this hair mask oriflame discontinued it(that was really disappointing).I read a lot of good reviews about this milk and honey gold hair mask from oriflame and because of my experience with their coconut mask my expectations were already high from this one too but it failed to match up to my expectations.





My Take

  • It has a creamy texture or consistency but is not very thick.I applied it after shampooing my hair and skipped applying it on my scalp and after 15 mins I rinsed it off my hairs completely.It did add a bit of shine on my hairs but was not very effective in taming the dryness of my hairs.
  • It didn't smooth my hairs that much and I think a dove conditioner is so much more effective than this hair mask in terms of adding smoothness to the hair strands.
  • My hairs get tangled up really badly and using this mask was not much of a help.
  • I think it might work for people with normal hair.I have very dry and frizzy hair and it certainly didn't give my hairs a boost of extra smoothness and hydration that I was expecting from this mask plus it also contains parabens.



Last Thoughts


Oriflame's milk and honey gold hair mask was quite a disappointing product for me and I don't think so that I'm gonna be repurchasing it again.I feel like this product is more of a normal conditioner than a hair mask beacuse it doesn't provide that extra hydration which I guess people with really dry hairs need but might work for people with normal hair.


I Rate :- 2/5






24 comments:

  1. This is such a dud...Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is radha.....a disappointing product from their milk and honey range....!

      Delete
  2. Hey Aditi ! This is my first visit to your blog, I have heard good reviews from my friends about Milk and honey shampoo, but this hair mask seems to be a disaster.
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear I haven't tried the shampoo yet but this mask was really disappointing one for me anyways love your blog name and thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  3. oops...just 2/5....this is definitely not worth buying....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sadly yes it's not worth buying swati specially when there are so many good mask available in the market !!

      Delete
  4. Check out this awesome giveaway on my blog and you could win a top of your chioce !!!!!
    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com/banggood-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh thats too bad! :( I am gonna give it a skip too..Thanks for sharing this Babe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey richa ! if you've really dry hair definitely give it a skip !!

      Delete
  6. Going by the packaging and everything, I was considering buying it. But nah. Thanks for the warning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey nivedita ! I too like it's packaging but this hair mask just didn't work for me at all !

      Delete
  7. I did love the product initially from it's picture, but then a 2 out 5 rating is really bad!! I would give a skip based on your review. Thanks a bunch!

    xoxo Chaicy - New Post up - Style.. A Pastiche!
    SAP on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi chaicy ! I've really dry hair and using this mask didn't do anything to my hairs except for adding a little bit of shine,you can totally skip this one.It's not very effective for dry hairs.

      Delete
  8. In the pics it looks so tempting, but such a dud :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. The name sounds so rich for such a dud product :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is a dud..i was planning to try it, thanks for saving my bucks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a dud!!!! Thanks for giving a upper hand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the combination of milk and honey as a hair conditioner sounded very amazing to me .. thanks for clearing it out through this review :)


    http://chicpeachypink.blogspot.in/2015/05/chanel-joues-contraste-blush-64-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never expected such a worst product from Oriflame. The added glitter in it is the worst thing I ever came across.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would LOVE to give this damn product a BIG ZERO. Just not wastage of money it IS damaging to hair.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing... Liked it:)
    tipsoye.com posted : http://tipsoye.com/aroma-essentials-lavender-rose-hydrating-mist-review/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The review shows how bad is the product thnks for letting us know abt it..

    ReplyDelete
  17. The review shows how bad is the product thnks for letting us know abt it..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bad hair mask for frizzy dry hairs. Same work can done my any conditioners.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...