Saturday, 6 June 2015

My favourite Home Remedy For Dry Skin


Hello sparkles,

Today I'll be sharing with you guys my favourite  home remedy that I follow to keep dryness of my face at bay.I have earlier tried many homemade mask for my dry skin but nothing really worked out for me.I tend to get most of the dryness around my mouth,nose and sometimes dry patches on my cheeks but since the time I started using this remedy,the dryness of my face has considerably reduced.


Following are the ingredients required for this remedy


Oatmeal           1 tablespoon

Rice Flour        1/2 tablespoon

Liquorice          small piece
(mulethi)

Milk                 2 tablespoon


Grind Oatmeal,Rice Flour and Mulethi to obtain a powdered mixture as shown below

        
Then add milk to the powdered mixture and stir it with a spoon until consistency of the mixture becomes thick as a paste (shown below)



Finally apply this mask all over your face using fingers or a brush spreading it evenly and wait till it gets dry (keep it for  at least 15 to 20 minutes on your face).At last rinse it off your face with normal water and pat dry your face with a face towel.

I use this mask thrice a week because it gives my face just the required hydration that I need without making my skin feel greasy.It instantly makes my skin smooth after rinsing and I think using this mask before starting with makeup can make you skip applying the moisturiser for your foundation to perfectly glide on your skin.It's a very easy remedy and the best part is that I can prepare the dry mixture(oatmeal,rice flour and mulethi) in advance and store it in a jar and apply it whenever I feel like beacuse I'll just have to add milk in it that's it.Try it guys and I hope this remedy turns out be effective for you too.

Love you all :)  



33 comments:

  1. I have never tried this but it looks like a great mask! Gonna give it a try soon :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good mask, i am gonna try this one soon..thanks for sharing dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. home remedeis are always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love trying home remedies and used to try many things, have not tried this one before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do give this one a try dear.......:)

      Delete
  5. This looks like a great mask..ALthough i have very oily skin, i would still like to try and see how it goes with my skin

    Kisses
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi purva....it's definitely a great mask for dry skin but how it'll work on oily skin I'm not sure about it but still give it a try if you want to....... :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the post.. I have dry skin and I shall try this out..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have super dry skin, i would give it a try for sure. thanks for sharing :)
    http://theknotstory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow thats such a great one....will try this on weekend...

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried any DIY using Oatmeal, but since this one sounds interesting I feel like trying it out for my dry skin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely give it a try......... :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for sharing! I will try this pack too! And you take amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a bit lazy when it comes to DIY masks but this sounds too good to pass.. :) thnx for the info hun xx

    http://chicpeachypink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a good mask, and very simple to make. Thanks for the tip!
    My Recent Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love DIYs and definitely going to try this!!!good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love an oatmeal mask but never tried mulethi! Will try for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will try it soon :)
    http://www.beautifulhameshablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vouch for this 'coz this worked for me as well ! It also smoothens your skin and makes it feel soft!

    New Post - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it worked for you chaicy.......hope it works for everyone else too :)

      Delete
  17. i would definitely give it a try..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Aditi ! I have a blog giveaway going on where 3 herbal hampers from Fuschia worth Rs.1000/- each are to be given away. Do take part :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow ! this sounds gr8 would definitely try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have heard so much about oatmeal masks for dry skin...i have oily skin so i dont use it but my husband use it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Soynds really good mask. I love to try it later at home. Thanks for sharing.


    would you like to follow each other? Let me know if you follow me and I will follow you back.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This seems to be a great DIY. I love DIYs. Will try it!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...