Saturday, 27 June 2015

The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo Review



Hola amigos,

Today I have a shampoo review for you guys and it is the body shops rainforest shine shampoo for normal to dry hair.I love body shops shampoos.It will not be wrong to say that I have a blind faith in this brand because I have tried so many of there products and hardly any one of them have disappointed me....... (well at least not yet).




My Take


  • It is a transparent shampoo and at first I thought I'm using water as a shampoo because it has absolutely no colour at all (as it claims).
  • The texture of this shampoo is not very thick,it has a light and kind of watery consistency.
  • If you don't know already,I have mentioned in my earlier hair masks reviews that I have dry and frizzy hair and I so much wanted a shampoo which was completely free from harsh chemicals for my dry hairs and now I think I've found one.
  • As it is a very light and chemical free shampoo,I used it twice on my hair following it with a conditioner (It doesn't lather that much if you'll use small quantity of it on your hair and scalp) and the results that I got were pretty satisfying.
  • It did tame the dryness and frizzyness of my hairs to some extent and also added a bit of shine on my hair strands,not only this but it also gave my hairs a slight volume which to be frank I was not expecting from this shampoo.
  • I'm not to sure about the scent of this shampoo,I think it has a kind of floral scent but it definitely lingers on my hairs all day long and although I don't like this smell a lot but it's not irritating so I don't mind it.

Last Thoughts


The good thing about this shampoo is that it is completely free of harsh chemicals and also a good shampoo for people with normal to dry hair and being a body shop product yes it is slightly expensive but I think it's worth the price because it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals.Now after trying the shampoo I really wanna try the conditioner from the body shops rainforest range and I hope I'll like that too.

I Rate:-4/5



   


22 comments:

  1. Hey Aditi ! This truly sounds like an amazing product, love the fact its free from harsh chemicals... I shall try this out very soon for my dry hair ! :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!i love the body shop products...have not tried this one yet shall try out soon ,nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well reviewed dear ! This is my favorite shampoo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really dry hair and I think i should try it out next :d I also wanna try the conditioner btw :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely reviewed girl :)
    The product really seems to working wonders .. I would love to give it a shot ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was not quite happy with this as it does not lather :( but lovely review girl xx

    http://chicpeachypink.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rajshree and ya it doesn't lather that much because of it being sulphate free :)

      Delete
  7. This has been on my lust list since a long time! I am gonna give this a try soon...Lovely review dear :)

    www.coralswithblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review dear. Though I have oily scalp I bought this shampoo once by mistake. I liked it indeed. And because its chemical free so there was always a feel good factor :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought it along with conditioner..liked the shampoo but conditiner was kinda off for me..nice review..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried any shampoo or conditioner from the body shop but I have tried many of their other products....and I like majority of them.....i think that I will like this too ....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...