Today I have a shampoo review for you guys and it is the body shops rainforest shine shampoo for normal to dry hair.I love body shops shampoos.It will not be wrong to say that I have a blind faith in this brand because I have tried so many of there products and hardly any one of them have disappointed me....... (well at least not yet).
- It is a transparent shampoo and at first I thought I'm using water as a shampoo because it has absolutely no colour at all (as it claims).
- The texture of this shampoo is not very thick,it has a light and kind of watery consistency.
- If you don't know already,I have mentioned in my earlier hair masks reviews that I have dry and frizzy hair and I so much wanted a shampoo which was completely free from harsh chemicals for my dry hairs and now I think I've found one.
- As it is a very light and chemical free shampoo,I used it twice on my hair following it with a conditioner (It doesn't lather that much if you'll use small quantity of it on your hair and scalp) and the results that I got were pretty satisfying.
- It did tame the dryness and frizzyness of my hairs to some extent and also added a bit of shine on my hair strands,not only this but it also gave my hairs a slight volume which to be frank I was not expecting from this shampoo.
- I'm not to sure about the scent of this shampoo,I think it has a kind of floral scent but it definitely lingers on my hairs all day long and although I don't like this smell a lot but it's not irritating so I don't mind it.
The good thing about this shampoo is that it is completely free of harsh chemicals and also a good shampoo for people with normal to dry hair and being a body shop product yes it is slightly expensive but I think it's worth the price because it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals.Now after trying the shampoo I really wanna try the conditioner from the body shops rainforest range and I hope I'll like that too.