Monday, 27 July 2015

Colorbar Nail Lacquer Exclusive 71 and After Sunset 115.





hello everyone,

I recently got two nail polishes from the Colorbar namely,

  • exclusive no.71
  • after sunset no.115
I've always liked colorbar nail paints.The consistency and formula of these nail paints are really good.I have only applied one coat of the polish on my nails and I'm really impressed.The consistency is quite thick.I love the colors that I bought but I kinda like exclusive no.71 more because I don't like orange colour that much but I think it looks really pretty and bright.


Exclusive No.71  





After Sunset No.115







What are your thoughts on these nail paints and do you like any of the two shades ?

26 comments:

  1. Lovely nail swatches Aditi ! :-) Both the colors are amazing.. Orange looks more pretty to me! :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these shades Aditi! Have used these nail paints before too and I too adore the formula :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your nails....the pink one looks so pretty on you :)

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful nail swatches ..Both the colors look great

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, great post my dear! both colors are fantastic :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shades! I liked the orange one the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have such pretty nails wish mine were that long and beautiful.. btw love the shade Exclusive 71 :)

    Chic Peachy Pink | Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin'




    ReplyDelete
  9. Both shades are equally lovely <3 And you have awesome nails girl !!

    www.elegant365.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both the colors, colorbar has some really pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous swatches Aditi.. i loved 71 more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anubhuti.......I too like 71 more :)

      Delete
  12. Such a pretty swatches. Loved those swatches.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...