Monday, 20 July 2015

My Envy Box July 2015


Heyy beautiful people,

how are you all ? I hope you guys are doing well.I'm feeling great because finally I'm doing a blog post after long gap and not only this but I'm also excited because I subscribed to my envy box this July and was eagerly waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep.It is my first envy box so naturally my excitement level was quite high and guys it didn't disappoint me at all.I'm pretty satisfied with what all I got in this month's envy box.I haven't earlier tried any products/samples which I got in the box except a mask from MaskerAide and that was the all nighter facial sheet mask(it was amazing), I have reviewed it on my blog here and in this month's envy box they sent a pre party prep facial sheet mask and I cannot wait to try it out soon.I'm going to leave you guys with the pictures of all the products/samples that I got in my envy box and do let me know in the comment section below if you guys have tried my envy box and share your thoughts on it.





Ananda aloe gel & Rose distillate hydrating facial mask (50 GR)

MaskerAide Facial Sheet Mask (23 GR full size)

Catrice Longlasting eye pencil waterproof (full size)
Vita Age In Day cream (sample)

Roberto Cavalli Paradisco EDP (sample)


9 comments:

  1. Hey aditi ! You got some real good stuff inside, I haven't subscribed to envy box yet ! Maybe I'll subscribe it soon..
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the contenets look great Aditi! Very tempting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am liking the kind of products in My envy Box! Pretty awesome stuff....Lovey review Babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to know your review on the catrice eye pencil.. it looks really pretty :)

    http://chicpeachypink.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great prodicts dear..finally i have subscibed for august box..fingera crossed :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...