Sunday, 9 August 2015

Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash Review


Hola sparkles,

Today I'll be reviewing an oil clear lemon face wash from Himalaya Herbals( Rs.55/-).I have always had dry skin but lately I'm noticing a bit of shine on my cheek bones and I can feel that my skin is becoming slightly oily in that zone so I decided to try a face wash meant for oily skin.








My Take


  • It's a clear gel with blue exfoliating beads in it which don't feel harsh while rubbing it on face.
  • The gel is surprisingly not very sticky.I really like the texture of this gel face wash because of its non stickiness.It doesn't have a runny consistency yet it's not very thick.
  • It lathers up really well and I just love rubbing it on my face for as long as I can because it feels so smooth and soft on skin.
  • It doesn't take away the natural moisture of the face and also it didn't make my skin overly dry or rough.
  • As I have slight oiliness currently only on my cheekbones,this face wash did help in minimising the shine without making my skin dry but I think for people with extremely oily skin this might not be very effective.
  • It has a very light sweet smell and I love it because it makes me feel refresh after everytime I wash my face with it.

Last Thoughts

All in all it's a decent inexpensive face wash from himalaya herbals for normal and combination type skin.I don't think it will be very effective for people with extremely oily skin but as for me I use it twice everyday and I think as a daily cleanser it is a fairly nice face wash.

I Rate:- 3/5

Have you tried it yet ? What are some of your favourite face washes for oily skin ?

14 comments:

  1. My favorite face wash for oily skin is Everyuth lemon face wash. But all face washes meant for oily skin end up drying the skin. I have never tried Himalaya, will try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sonali :)...haven't tried Everyuth one yet,thanks for letting me know that it's your favourite I'm gonna give it a try for sure......and this himalya one doesn't end up in overly drying or making skin rough,do give this one a try dear :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fine facewash for my skintype! I generally find himalaya ones not to work for me but this may work just fine...Lovely review babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used this face wash and quite liked it, it kept my skin oil free for few hours in summers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Himalaya face washes were one of the first ones I ever tried. I remember them working decently and this one seems to do that as well! Lovely review sweetie. Loved the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used it long time back and found it perfect for humid weather..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used it ...and i too think its just average

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review!! I have not used it yet, but looks like a good one to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't used it yet , I've only treid neem face wash . Nice review
    www.elegant365.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice review.. It worked for the price paid.. but I love the neem face wash more than this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I quite like their neem face wash. In fact their neem series is quite nice. And I agree they are quite inexpensive and worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...