Today I'll be reviewing an oil clear lemon face wash from Himalaya Herbals( Rs.55/-).I have always had dry skin but lately I'm noticing a bit of shine on my cheek bones and I can feel that my skin is becoming slightly oily in that zone so I decided to try a face wash meant for oily skin.
- It's a clear gel with blue exfoliating beads in it which don't feel harsh while rubbing it on face.
- The gel is surprisingly not very sticky.I really like the texture of this gel face wash because of its non stickiness.It doesn't have a runny consistency yet it's not very thick.
- It lathers up really well and I just love rubbing it on my face for as long as I can because it feels so smooth and soft on skin.
- It doesn't take away the natural moisture of the face and also it didn't make my skin overly dry or rough.
- As I have slight oiliness currently only on my cheekbones,this face wash did help in minimising the shine without making my skin dry but I think for people with extremely oily skin this might not be very effective.
- It has a very light sweet smell and I love it because it makes me feel refresh after everytime I wash my face with it.
All in all it's a decent inexpensive face wash from himalaya herbals for normal and combination type skin.I don't think it will be very effective for people with extremely oily skin but as for me I use it twice everyday and I think as a daily cleanser it is a fairly nice face wash.
I Rate:- 3/5
Have you tried it yet ? What are some of your favourite face washes for oily skin ?