Tuesday, 18 August 2015

My Envy Box August 2015


Hellooo everyone !

I received my August envy box yesterday and this month's theme is India mon amour which means India my love and the box contains four luxury Ayurvedic products.I love the contents in this month's box and all the contents all together are worth Rs.3000/-.Check out the pictures below and also share your thoughts on it.




Forest Essentials Iced Pomegranate & Kerala Lime Body Mist 50 ml (100 ml Rs.1475/-)

Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal (Rs.350/-)


Hedonista - Oudh Frozen Itar (20gms Rs.1045/-)


Suganda - Neem Green Tea Mask (60 gms Rs. 900/-)


6 comments:

  1. wooohooo I got the same products :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month box is also so good, feeling sad for missing it out, would like to try the ittar and the FE mist

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed..... this month box is very good.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got same products. My kajal is blue :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...