I'll be reviewing revlon colorstay foundation in fresh beige with spf 20 for normal/dry skin today (Price Rs.875/- 30ml).I bought this foundation when I had dry skin and not even a tinge of oiliness on my face but during this month my face has become slightly oily in certain areas and I am experiencing combination skin lately.Read on further to know whether this foundation works only for dry skin or can be used on combination skin too.
- It comes in a glass packaging with a plastic cap and there is always a fear of accidentally dropping it by mistake.The pump dispenser is really nice because you have a full control on how much foundation you wanna take out of the bottle.
- The texture of revlon colorstay foundation is minimally thick however it is also not very thin at the same time.It is a light weight foundation and doesn't feel heavy on skin.I used it with real techniques buffing brush and it blended very well without making my face looking cakey.
- It gives medium coverage.If you're looking for a full coverage foundation this might not be a very good choice but it did conceal the redness around my nose pretty well and I think it can also cover small blemishes on face effectively.
- Now coming to the staying power,it lasts for about 8-9 hours on a dry skin face and for people with combination skin I'd suggest using a primer underneath or else you'll will need to touch up 2-3 times.
- Whenever I use it with real techniques buffing brush,it blends really well and gives me a natural finish look however for people with dry skin wanting a slightly dewy finish this foundation will not serve the purpose.
- Revlon colorstay foundation has spf 20 in it which is a nice thing and also I think it serves as a good everyday foundation for normal/dry skin as it feels very light on skin.
Have you tried it ?