Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Catrice Long Lasting Waterproof Eye Pencil Review

Heyy guys,

Today I'll be reviewing Catrice long lasting eye pencil in the shade green (Rs.330/-) which I received in my july envy box.I didn't know about catrice cosmetics before so I was a little excited to test out their product.










My Take


  • Catrice eye pencil comes in a twist up mechanism with a sharpener at the end of the pencil and has a long dark green colored cap which is easy to pull out and doesn't require much pressure.It's packaging is fine.
  • The eye pencil has a crayon like texture which is very smooth and glides on perfectly however a slight tugging of the eyelid is required to properly line the eyes with this liner but because the texture is so smooth,it doesn't irritate while lining the eyes.
  • The color is rich dark green and contains tiny golden shimmer particles.It is quite pigmented but requires at least 2 swipes to build up the color.
  • It has a waterproof formula and the staying power is really good.It stays for about 8-9 hours so it does lives up to its long lasting claim.
  • It's a twist up pencil so I think a sharpener wasn't required but for those of you who would like to make the tip of the pencil more fine,It's a tiny cute decent sharpener.
  • I haven't used it on my waterline because I have sensitive eyes and also because it contains little golden sparkles.


Last Thoughts


I think Catrice eye pencil is definitely a great quality pencil to have.It is smooth, pigmented and long lasting.I'm very happy to get this in my envy box and will surely check out their site for more colors.

I Rate :- 4/5


have you tried it ?

            





17 comments:

  1. The shade looks pretty. Guess it will give a nice look when it is smudged a little as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it but I love the shade, I need to get my hands on it asap! Hope it launches on online shopping portals soon x)
    xx | My Recent Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is so pretty! I love retractable pencils which comes with sharpener. Great review! :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catrice eye oencils are really good...nice review dear 😊http://freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. this pencils sounds to have great formulation...the color seems great too...

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this eye pencil's pigmentation. It's great and love the golden shimmers in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This green is one of my favorites when comes to colored liners...surely checking it out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that colour this season.. metallics are soo fab. great that it is water proof too.

    Chaicy recently posted.. Denim Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. great review.. i like the fact that it comes with a sharpner...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too have this eye pencil in black shade and have not still used it, love the green shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catrice has some of the prettiest shades of eye pencils.. Even I have one of the best blues I own from them but sadly haven't used it much :)


    Chic Peachy Pink l Twitter l Instagram l BlogLovin' l Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...