Today I'll be reviewing Catrice long lasting eye pencil in the shade green (Rs.330/-) which I received in my july envy box.I didn't know about catrice cosmetics before so I was a little excited to test out their product.
- Catrice eye pencil comes in a twist up mechanism with a sharpener at the end of the pencil and has a long dark green colored cap which is easy to pull out and doesn't require much pressure.It's packaging is fine.
- The eye pencil has a crayon like texture which is very smooth and glides on perfectly however a slight tugging of the eyelid is required to properly line the eyes with this liner but because the texture is so smooth,it doesn't irritate while lining the eyes.
- The color is rich dark green and contains tiny golden shimmer particles.It is quite pigmented but requires at least 2 swipes to build up the color.
- It has a waterproof formula and the staying power is really good.It stays for about 8-9 hours so it does lives up to its long lasting claim.
- It's a twist up pencil so I think a sharpener wasn't required but for those of you who would like to make the tip of the pencil more fine,It's a tiny cute decent sharpener.
- I haven't used it on my waterline because I have sensitive eyes and also because it contains little golden sparkles.
I think Catrice eye pencil is definitely a great quality pencil to have.It is smooth, pigmented and long lasting.I'm very happy to get this in my envy box and will surely check out their site for more colors.
I Rate :- 4/5
have you tried it ?