Saturday, 19 September 2015

My Envy Box September 2015 Review

Hello everyone,

I received my September envy box few days back and below are all the contents that I got.Read on further to know my thoughts on this month's box.







Davidoff Cool Water Shower

This is a 75 ml deluxe size sample of davidoff shower gel (Price Rs.900/-).If you've have tried the body shop aqua lily mist,this gel smells exactly like that mist.It's a very refreshing scent and I'm quite excited to use it.


Catrice Lipstick

A full size product and it's a lipstick from catrice.In july envy box they sent a catrice eye pencil and it was amazing.I have reviewed it here.The lipstick shade that I got is a very bright fiery red.Its texture is very creamy and is worth Rs.610. 


Za Total Hydration Fresh Foamy Cleanser

A really tiny sample of Za cleanser.It smells good but as it is not a supremely expensive product,the sample size is pretty disappointing.


Vana Green Tea Shampoo

The last product I got in my envy box is a sample of vana green tea shampoo.It is 100% paraben and sulfate free.I haven't tried anything from this brand yet so I'm quite happy to give this one a try.It has a sweet refreshing scent.

Last Thoughts

I'm quite content with all the products that I got in my envy box except with the sample size of Za cleanser and the only thing I'd like to critic about this month's box is that I expected more makeup related products this time rather than shower gel,shampoo and cleanser, not that I'm not excited to try all these products.I also missed out on LYN nail polish (was really hoping for it to be in my box) but it's okay.Hopefully next time it'll be more luxurious box than this one. 

17 comments:

  1. OMG!! I miss envy box.. :( i dont know if they deliver outside India :'(

    I am waiting for the vana green tea shampoo review :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got great products... I got estee lauder samples in place of that shampoo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lipstick color is pretty....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a nice red shade of catrice lipstick, I have tried the vana vidhi shampoo and it was ok, not much impressed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want the envy box :)
    https://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this box looks great! the shower gel specially makes it worth it but it is just so annoying when all the boxes keep sending you red lippies dont you think? :)

    Chic Peachy Pink l Twitter l Instagram l BlogLovin' l Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the same products in my box last month, my lipstick shade was different though. :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss envy box :( cool stuff this time <3

    https://deckedupbeauties.wordpress.com/2015/10/11/review-mac-studio-fix-powder-plus-foundation/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...