Saturday, 26 September 2015

Review : Suganda Neem Green Tea Plant Mask

It's fall now and my skin is changing its texture from an oily one to a more drier one.Oil has been disappearing off my face in haste and I can see and feel drought-ee-ness taking its place all over my face but the product I'm reviewing today is meant for acne prone and sensitive skin.Even though I don't suffer from terrible acne but sometimes I get tiny bumps on my forehead specially whenever I get my brows done and often these tiny bumps are so stubborn that no matter what I do to make them fade away,they don't clear out plus my skin turned really oily during the months of july and august so getting this Neem Green tea Plant Mask in my envy box during that time had me really excited.   








Suganda Neem Green Tea Plant Mask is an ayurvedic mask free from harsh chemicals and is a powdered mixture of organic neem, organic green tea and organic rice priced at Rs.900/-.It claims to soothe acne prone and sensitive skin and also to make skin feel smooth and remove sun damage.The instructions for use are to mix it with warm water,let it cool down for 2 mins and apply this to your face.If you have dry skin then you can also add a bit of honey in it.

I did the former one where I mixed this powder with warm water and after it cooled down I applied it on my face and kept till it got dried up completely.It did not feel harsh on my skin and I felt no irritation while it was on my face.When I started removing it off my face I could feel my skin becoming soft and supple.Yes it did add smoothness to my face without making my skin feel greasy or oily.

It also slightly brightened my dull skin and minimally removed the redness around my nose but wasn't really effective in disappearing the tiny bumps on my forehead and I'm not stating this from only one time use of this mask,I have been using this since the time I got it in my envy box once every week.

Considering that it did not turn out to be a wow product specially when it is priced at 900 bucks I'm definitely not buying it again at this price because there are so many herbal/ayurvedic mask available in the market at less price than this one.I'm glad that I got it in my envy box and did not have to buy it separately at this price.Regarding its claims,this mask does remove sun damage and gives a smooth feeling to skin but the price is way too much.I wish it was a lot more cheaper.

My rating:- 3/5    




                                   Have you tried it ? share your thoughts

                   (happy weekend friends)

29 comments:

  1. Ouch. That is expensive for a face mask. 900 bucks. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that it doesnot deliver equal good results as the heavy price tag it comes with!!
    Great review btw, and awesome clicks :)
    Colored eyepencils and tricks to play with them !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too go this in My Envy Box but have not tried it out, seems that this is an average product and it is definitely pricier

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic post my dear, it was really nice reading your review!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love honest reviews! well done!! www.makeupxpressions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love chemical free products but it is too expensive :)
    http://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My! The price is a bit too much for what it does. Anyway gorgeous pictures babe! Loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dass expensive for a face pack !!loved the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Their products are really good but quite expensive.. I have used their light moisturiser and loved it too but dint repurchase cause of the price :)

    http://chicpeachypink.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am also using it but its very early for me to say anything about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some times ayurvedic products don't work out :(
    My Recent Post - Tangle Teezer Hair Brushes Review

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its performance is pretty average considering the heavy price. There are many face packs available on the market better than this! Nicely reviewed :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So bad that it didn't work for you. It's really pricey too. Nice and honest review <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used it 2 times, but was not at all impressed with the performance. Totally not worth 900/- bucks !
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well detailed and honest review. Thanks for the review.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...