Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Ananda Aloe gel and Rose Distillate (Hydrating Mask) Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing Ananda Aloe gel and Rose Distillate facial mask which I received in my july envy box.As it is a hydrating mask I saved it up for fall and winter because my skin becomes really dry during this time.I did use it in july once but my skin was oily that time and yeah I'm aware of the fact that oily skin also needs hydration because oil is not moisture but i did not want to finish the whole gel in summer months only so i just stopped using it and now that my skin has become dry and flaky I've started applying it on my face at least twice a week.Read on further to know my experience with this gel mask.



About the product

Organic Aloe Vera gel infused with Rose distillate.
benefits : nourishes,soothes,softens and calms.
Rose distillate balances and reduces redness.
It also possesses anti-inflammatory,antiseptic (can be used on cuts,burns
and sun stressed skins) and antispasmodic properties,great
for scar tissue.




My Take

Ananda rose and aloe facial mask is a clear gel with velvety smooth texture and is non sticky.In fact i really like the consistency of this mask (mainly because its 50% composition is rose water).I took a generous amount of this gel and applied it evenly all over my face.It is so smooth guys,every time I use this mask I love gliding it on my face for as long as I want to.(Gel masks are so fun).When it got completely absorb,I felt like I haven't really applied anything on my face and for a while I forgot that I've to wash my face but then after sometime when I actually did,I could feel my skin becoming soft and supple.This gel hydrated my dry skin quite well.

It also delivers a calming effect on skin and the mild rose aloe fragrance adds to the calming effect.This gel is free from harsh chemicals.I've redness around my nose area and although it didn't disappear totally but was considerably reduced.The gel feels very soothing on skin and it also brightens dull skin.

I think this mask is really good for irritated and dehydrated skin and also if your skin is prone to dullness and redness,this mask will benefit you.It is available at my envy box site priced at Rs.1,105 and also at nykaa.com but it is currently out of stock at nykaa.

I Rate :- 4.5/5


Have you tried it ? share your thoughts  

take care guys
see you in my next post
Love
aditi :) xoxo
    

15 comments:

  1. non conosco questo prodotto, curiosa di testarlo

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product sounds great, I love such things. :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, really nice review my dear! thanks for your honest opinion :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I love aloe and rose! The combo of these two sounds so exotic!

    New Launch Alert | Maybelline Matte Lip Polishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Aditi,
    I have nominated you in Liebster Award. pls check my blog and All the best :)
    https://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good!!

    www.makeupxpressions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand that it is all natural. But why are Ananda products priced so high :|

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds great..will try for sure :)great post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review and pics Aditi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds pretty cool :)

    https://deckedupbeauties.wordpress.com/2015/10/23/review-mac-paint-pot-in-indianwood/

    ReplyDelete
  11. sound like a great product going to try this soon :)
    want to know some interesting facts about your home planet then click below link
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/2015/10/20-interesting-facts-about-earth-earth.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...