Monday, 26 October 2015

La Roche Posay (Soothing And Protective) Thermal Spring Water Review

EVEN though it's only October now and few more days are left before November knocks in,it is still not that much chilly or wintery yet. But my skin became irritatingly dry and sensitive since the start of October itself.Moisturizers and creams were helping to keep dryness of my face at bay from outside but from within half of my face was feeling tingling/burning sensation (almost like a rash kind of irritation) which was really discomforting.That's when I decided to try something which will not only help in minimizing dryness but will also soothe and calm my sensitive skin.

I had never tried thermal spring water before and only read great reviews about it on so many amazing blogs specially about the Avene thermal spring water.I was contemplating over the thought of getting an Avene one first or La Roche Posay one. Both are very good skincare brands and lot of people have raved about their products a lot but finally I decided to go for the La Roche thermal spring water (Rs. 490/- 50ml).       





About La Roche Thermal Spring Water

The unique combination of minerals and trace elements,such as Selenium give La roche posay thermal spring water scientifically proven soothing,softening and anti-oxidant properties.Strict formula charter to minimise the risk of intolerance.Soothes sensitive skin irritated by outside factors.Suitable for adults and babies. 


My Take


La Roche Posay thermal spring water comes in white spray can packaging which is nice and very travel friendly.The nozzle of this can is fine and sprinkles the thermal water in a controlled desired amount.When I first started using it,I used to spray it in very limited quantity on my face and that too only once a day.Because of this I didn't see any noticeable results and felt like it's just a normal water.

So in my eagerness to finish this stuff up quickly and look out for some other effective skincare products in market,I started drenching my whole face with this thermal spring water twice or sometimes thrice daily and that's when this product started working for me. I was literally startled by the results guys.

La roche posay thermal spring water freed my skin from the tingling/burning sensation and irritation.I can't thank this product enough for doing this.No cream,moisturizer or even home remedy were able to soothe and calm my sensitive skin.Dry patches on my face have almost disappeared. When this product started showing noticeable results on my face,I also skipped applying any moisturizers on my face and instead used to spray this water 2-3 times daily.Due of which I've emptied this can up already and can't wait to buy it again but I also wanna try the avene thermal spring water however it is slightly more expensive than la roche posay one.My skin is back to normal now only because of this magic water.Highly recommended.

I Rate -: I'm really impressed with this product and can't help but give it a 5/5.       


Have you tried it ? share your thoughts


(See you in my next post),
take care friends,
love,aditi :) xoxo

27 comments:

  1. I rarely use commercial skincare products since I make my own now but this sounds lovely. Great detailed review.
    http://BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow....you make your own skincare products that's great :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds quite nice. I use the Vichy Thermale Water, but the way you are describing La Roche Posay it sounds better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haven't tried the vichy one yet....but I really love this la roche posay one :)

      Delete
  3. sai che non ho mai provato questo prodotto

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penso che si dovrebbe fare un tentativo perché è veramente bello

      Delete
  4. I have never tried thermal waters and soon going to give it a try, they all seem so good and have great reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi preethy....this is the first thermal water i've tried and i'm really happy with it :)

      Delete
  5. That was a very detailed review, I'll surely try this Thermal Water. I have tried Vichy and loved it. Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    Style.. A Pastiche! - Acro Yoga & Fall Nail Colours - styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review, can you tel the price and availability of this product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey sonali its available on nykaa.com at Rs.490 for 50ml :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you Aditi for informing :)

      Delete
  7. Great review babe! Aren't these spring waters just magical for sensitive skin like ours :D I've used Vichy's and Avene's spring waters, haven't tried this one yet but now I'm really tempted to try this one out too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. couldn't agree with you more komal...thermal spring waters are definitely magical for sensitive skin :) xoxo

      Delete
  8. This is a fantastic product!

    Eliana,
    http://around-eliana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried thermal water before. This one looks affordable, will try it in the future. Thanks for the review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful post!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic review my dear, love it!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have tried only vichy thermal spray and i loved it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. never tried any thermal water but this sounds amazing and i would love to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one sounds great! even I have developed a liking for thermal water lately and currently using the avene one :)

    http://chicpeachypink.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...