Sunday, 18 October 2015

My Envy Box October 2015 Review

LAST  time when I reviewed my envy box,I was moderately happy with all the products I got and in the end I wished for the next box to be more luxurious.So did my wish come true ?? well the answer is a big 'YES'.I think that this months box is the by far the best box I've received since the time I subscribed to my envy box.Read on further and see what all I got. 




KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME SUBLIME CLEANSING OIL ENRICHED SHAMPOO (ALL HAIR TYPES)

Description : It contains a high concentration of oils for lavish cleansing.For hair that feels light and luxuriously nourished.Developed with a technology of Oleo-Complexe a combination of four precious oils (pracoxi,argan,camelia,maize).
Kerastase is a luxury hair brand.I've only heard other people talk about how good and luxurious kerastase products are and never got a chance to try their products myself but thanks to the envy box team that they sent a kerastase shampoo and hair mask.The quantity of shampoo is really nice,good enough to test it out effectively.



L'OCCITANE SHOWER CREAM

Description : This shower cream transforms into a light foam to gently cleanse the body.It leaves the skin scented with vibrant notes,revealing the subtle Arlesienne bouquet: rose,sweet violet and saffron.The elegant and gracious women of Arles-The Arlesienne-is embodied in this feminine fusion of three flowers.Elusive and mysterious,she leaves in her wake a unique trail that lingers wherever she goes.
I'm really excited to try this shower cream.It has a very feminine scent which smells heavenly.


BURT'S BEES LIP SHIMMER (WATERMELON)

Description : Want your lips to speak volumes ?Give them a smooch of luminescent color with this luscious lip shimmers.Shea butter and antioxidant rich-Fruit oil moisture,nourishes and softens lip naturally and lovingly with Vitamin E and Beeswax.Inviogorates with peppermint flavour and comes in 14 shimmering shades.
I'm already in love with this tinted lip shimmer.It delivers a cooling effect to lips due to peppermint and is very refreshing (smells almost like double mint chewing gum).     


KERASTASE ELXIR ULTIME MASQUE

Description : Beautifying oil masque with an infusion of precious oils for indulgent nourishing care for all hair types.Hair feels rich and soft with radiance and shine,infused with golden splendor.
As I've dry and frizzy hair I'm super duper excited to see how this masque works on my hair. 


Za TOTAL HYDRATION AMINO MINERAL REFRESHING GEL WITH VITAMIN B

Description : This gel minimizes stickiness and thoroughly replenishes moisture to give the skin a clarified glow and vibrancy.Spreads effortlessly with a dewy,pleasant sensation to form water veil that instantly restores flaky,sticky skin.For a skin that tends to feel flaky yet greasy.
And at last a  tiny sample of Za refreshing gel.I've read good reviews about this gel so will see whether my skin gonna love it or not.    


Overall Thoughts


I'm extremely happy and satisfied with October envy box.This time it is really luxurious and I can't wait to try all these amazing products.Hope they continue to deliver the best of luxury in the coming months too.

Bye take care,
See you in my next post
Love aditi :) 



22 comments:

  1. 3 full-sized products!! thats super cool :)

    https://deckedupbeauties.wordpress.com/2015/10/18/review-swatches-eotd-wet-n-wild-comfort-zone-palette/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy with my envy box this time..Its gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the products in your envy box, this box is very worthy of the price

    ReplyDelete
  4. Products are awesome.. 3 full size products wow :)
    I have not ordered Envybox ever.. but i will for sure :)
    Thanks for sharing
    https://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really impressive that they sent luxury products. I'd like to hear what you think of the Kerastase products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about kerastase products.......will review asap :)

      Delete
  6. this month's envy box looks cool with all the great products....

    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice products you have received...I have seen someone else getting a sephora eyeshadow ....great though...:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah....I got burt's bees lip shimmer instead of sephora eyeshadow :)

      Delete
  8. i got exactly same products :) loved this months box :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this box is amazing! fantastic products :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great products you have got. Would be looking.forward to the review of Za and burt's bee lip shimmer.

    ~Sonali
    goldenrim.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure sonali....will review them soon :)

      Delete
  11. Woww! I'm so super excited to receive mine! Ordered just a day back :)
    http://beautyandallthatjazz.com/sneak-peek-to-the-myyra-launch-event/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great.... i'm sure you'll love it :)xoxo

      Delete
  12. All products look really luxurious! I so want to try Kerastase elixir :) Share your experience with it !!

    My new hair | My experience with L'Oreal Majirel professional hair colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So waiting for my bag. Can't wait to see what I'll get.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...