Monday, 5 October 2015

The Body Shop Organic Cotton Rounds Review

Hello Sparkles,

How are you all ? I hope you had lovely weekend.Did you see any of the weekend movie releases ? I watched The Martian and it was a nice experience.The visuals are great and even though it did get quite boring during certain scenes but overall it was amazing.Matt Damon as Mark Watney was awesome specially his humor while he was isolated on Mars.If you're into these kinda of sci-fi movies do watch it.

Anyways now lets get into the main part of this post which is about The Body shop Organic Cotton Rounds.    





About the body shop organic cotton rounds (Rs 300/-)


- made with 100% organic cotton
- soft and absorbent cotton pads with two different fluff-free surfaces.
- Use with cleanser or toner.
- Two differently textured surfaces for lotions and liquids.
- Ideal for use on baby.

My Take


I got these pads quite a while ago and I never planned to get these initially but while I was strolling inside the body shop store, my eyes fell on these cotton rounds and I started thinking do I really need these or not.Earlier I used to use the normal pharmacy cotton for any makeup removal process or toner application and even though I have sensitive eyes I had no choice but to use the normal cotton for removing any eye makeup effectively.So for the sake of my sensitive eyes I decided to purchase the body shop organic cotton rounds.

One side of the cotton round is textured surface to effectively remove makeup or nail polish and the other side is plain smooth for gentle cleansing.Using these organic cotton rounds on face particularly on delicate eye area feels very gentle.You can use these with any makeup remover and it helps in cleaning the face effectively.Even when I rubbed it on my eyes with a slight more pressure it did not feel harsh at all.

Normal cotton can be quite damaging for skin in a long run.I really like using these body shop organic cotton pads.The only thing that I don't like about these is that they are priced at Rs.300.Body shop has hiked the price and I'm not sure but I think that they were priced around Rs. 185 or 200 during 2012 and 2013.However If you've sensitive eyes I'd suggest you to get these as they are organic and very gentle on skin.  

I Rate :- 4/5



                                                                 Have you used these cotton rounds ? Share your thoughts

30 comments:

  1. I prefer cotton pads over cotton roll as they're too harsh on skin and abrasive too. This one sounds fine. I use Tulips cotton pads which are soft and low in price ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariyam..... I too prefer cotton pads over cotton rolls <3

      Delete
  2. I find these very soft to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me I just Louuuveeeee these cotton rounds from TBS. I switched to these some 5-6 months back, and I can see a good difference between regular cotton and this.
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are so much better than normal cotton........:)

      Delete
  4. I buy cotton pads too as I prefer them any day over the normal cotton but this one is very expensive .. I just use the local brand ones and they work just fine for me :)

    http://chicpeachypink.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have the local brands one.....but for my sensitive eyes I use these body shop ones :)

      Delete
  5. I also watched Martian and loved it. This is one is very expensive re :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. My all time favorite :) But I found it costly than regular one

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are very expensive.. but i will try it for sure :)
    https://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/glam-party-look/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah I never knew TBS has something like this! Though little expensive but sounds like a favorite among many! Worth checking out :) Thanks for sharing this girl :)

    Dry shampoo for the lazy girl in you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wanted to buy this, but skip it, seems it is really good, will get it next time

    ReplyDelete
  10. ^great post!!! nice photos ;)
    xoxo,
    Sandra Color-s

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use normal doctor cotton and it just works fine for me. This a pricey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to try them long ago, but I restricted myself due to the price, but now as you say that they are good, I might give them a try....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds cool..I will get them this weekend...I wanted something like this since a very long time..Thanks for the review :)

    https://deckedupbeauties.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/review-kiehls-midnight-recovery-concentrate/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cotton rounds are kind of expensive but I would love to try these :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds good!! I use the Sephora cotton rounds and love them!

    www.makeupxpressions.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, fantastic review my dear!! thank you for sharing this information :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always wonder if I should get these everytime I'm at TBS store! Thanks for the review babe <3 I'll grab these asap :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...