Thursday, 26 November 2015

Happy Winter Season Plus Upcoming Reviews

Hello friends,

Hope you're having a great cozy start to winter season.I love winters,even though sometimes I don't like feeling super cold and also don't like waking up early because I feel very lazy during colder months but still all the things that I enjoy during  winters like wearing over sized sweaters, jackets, wrapping my self under a comfort blanket while watching my favorite tv shows/movies,having a hot beverage feeling all cozy and warm,all these little comfy things together makes winter one of my favorite season.

And now coming to the second part of this post, I decided to give you guys a glimpse of upcoming product reviews on my blog.Three products are related to skincare,one hair care product and a nykaa nail paint. 



Is there any of the above five product reviews you would be looking forward to in particular ? Also I would love to read about some your favorite things about winter season.Do share in the comments below.

See you in my next post,
Happy winters everyone,
Lots of love
aditi,xoxo :)



14 comments:

  1. would love to see the reviews of these products....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to read the review of Cetaphil moisturizer :)
    https://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great post! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are your thoughts on the moisturising cream? With the cold weather I love rich cream products that can nourish my skin! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi vanessa i'm going to be reviewing it soon dear.........:) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Really looking forward for the nail paint review. :)
    http://iwowdskincare.com/how-to-get-enough-vitamin-d/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used the sheet mask and liked it, would love to see the nykaa nail color, the shade looks perfect for winters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Aditi..nice choices..I would love to see a review on the Mask.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also investing more in face masks, My friend just sent me a bunch of Korean face masks, and I am super excited to try them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting beauty products.We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting for mask and nail paint Review

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing products. Nice post. packaging of mask is so pretty. would love to see review on it.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...