Tuesday, 10 November 2015

L'Occitane Arlesienne Shower Cream Review

Hey guys,Today I'm back with review  of another envy box product which I received last month and it's a L'Occitane Arlesienne shower cream.






About the product


This shower cream transforms into a light foam to gently cleanse the body.It leaves the skin with vibrant and mysterious notes,revealing the subtle bouquet of the arlesienne: rose,sweet violet and saffron.

My Take


L'Occitane arlesienne shower cream comes in a lovely pink and transparent tube packaging with beautiful floral patterns on it.Packaging is really nice and travel friendly.This shower cream has a soft,creamy and a bit of shiny texture and is transparent white in color with a runny consistency.
It has a very feminine scent which smells heavenly and even though I don't like sweet floral scents that much but this one is really good. 

The shower cream foams delicately and washes down well but doesn't deliver a very moisturizing effect on skin.It's good for gentle cleansing.It doesn't leave any residue on skin after shower.The scent is mild and that is why it doesn't last for a long time which i really wish it did in light of the fact that generally this shower cream doesn't have a good moisturising formula so a slightly long lasting smell would have compensated for the absence of a rich hydrating formula.

I Rate :- 3/5     



Have you tried it yet ?

(take care guys,see you in my next post
and wish you all a very happy diwali,
Lots of love , aditi ) xoxo

32 comments:

  1. Packaging is so pretty and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packaging is too cute. But after hearing the name shower cream I thought it's mositurising well. Sad it's not upto the mark in terms of moisturization!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it Shower Cream! amazing pics ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shower cream looks luxurious! :)

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is to die for. The shower cream sounds decent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging looks delicious. sure to be breathtaking in the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the smell this shower cream carries. You are so quick in reviewing :D I am yet to try it! ;-)
    Have a great day!!!
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe not really.......I try to be quick but always end up being lazy :P

      Delete
  8. Loveeeee the packaging :)
    http://www.allthatshelovess.blogspot.in/2015/11/festive-bridal-makeup-tutorial-video.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. the packaging so pretty !!
    nice review !! i too like shower products to have long lasting fragrance but very few have them.
    Would you like to follow for follow ??
    I would love to follow you , if you follow me let me know on my blog , i will return your love too.
    Blush palette

    ReplyDelete
  10. The packaging is very luxurious. Naming it as shower cream it little misleading and little exciting. Great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how this tube looks ๐Ÿ’—

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a very detailed review, although I haven’t tried this shower cream from L'Ooccitaine, it seems promising! I'll surely give it a whirl. Happy Diwali
    xoxo
    Style.. A Pastiche! – Diwali OOTD - www.styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful packaging..have heard so much about this product :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well i cant get enough of body shop sorbets but this looks tempting too.Please mention the price and availability also

    https://50shadesofvanity.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/bronzed-purple-glam-look-video/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey anu its Rs.490/- for 70 ml and as i got it in my envy box i'm not sure about its availability but i think it must be available at all loccitane outlets across the country :)

      Delete
  15. I like shower creams more than shower gels......BTW how much does it costs as L'Occitane products are usually priced on a higher side...

    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love L'Occitane products, but I hate when products don't work as expected! Even so, the packaging is very cute :)

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved its scent and the packaging but I agree it could have been a little a more moisturizing :)

    http://www.thechicsterdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The product seems okayish but the scent sounds amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I havent even opened it yet.. I wish it was little hydrating but i am ok if a moisturizer can take care of it

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish it was a lil more hydrating :( I loved the packaging..it is super cute..

    http://www.deckedupbeauties.com/2015/11/review-mac-strobe-cream/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the way it smells and I wish scent would stay longer...nice review dear..

    ReplyDelete
  22. It sounds lovely, especially the scent!
    My Recent Post - Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder review

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good sound. Liked it.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...