Monday, 30 November 2015

Review : Cetaphil Moisturising Cream

Hey everyone,

Today I'll be reviewing Cetaphil Moisturising Cream.

Price : Rs 296/-  Availability : Nykaa.com,  Amazon.com, Pharmacy Stores. 

As winter has already begun,my dry skin was in need of some rich hydration. I've tried quite a few moisturisers to tackle dryness of my face during winter season in past but most of them used to make my skin feel heavy and greasy.So i kinda convinced myself that creams with rich hydrating formula are meant to feel heavy on skin and that i have to adjust with this feeling but after trying cetaphil moisturising cream my opinion has completely changed now. Cetaphil is a brand known for making products for both sensitive dry and acne prone skin.Its products are also free from harsh chemicals.







My Take


Cetaphil moisturising cream comes in a convenient white tube packaging which is simple,easy to open and travel friendly.The texture of this cream at first looks thick but it isn't. In fact it has a very silky,smooth,non-sticky texture. While applying this cream,it feels so light on skin and yet the moisturising quality of this cream is five times better than those thick heavy duty creams.It moisturises really well without making skin feel greasy and heavy and gets absorbed within seconds.I apply this in the morning and the moisturisation lasts whole day long.I also apply it in the night after washing my face.It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Most of my dryness and sensitiveness got cured because of la roche posay thermal spring water (Read review here).So my skin is not extremely dry but yes it is slightly flaky and it will become more flaky and peeling during extreme winters (mainly in December and January),I'm glad that i purchased this cream.It's also fragrance free and non-comedogenic and if you have very bad sensitive dry skin this cream is exactly what you need because it'll provide you instant relief. I'm gonna be repurchasing it a lot.Highly recommended.


I Rate :- 5/5   




have you tried it ? 

till next time......take care,
love,aditi :) xoxo

Follow : twitter instagram google+

34 comments:

  1. I have a lotion of cetaphil that too is great! Great review

    goldenrim.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first review of moisturizer which I found for dry skin, finally!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard so much of rave about this product! Especially for acne issues ... Great clicks dear <3

    Just Herbs Mini Kit for Combination Skin Review, Price, Product Details !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cetaphil products and they are must for me. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post my dear, amazing review!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard they have some really good products but havent yet tried any of them.. Apparently they have good face washes too :)

    www.thechicsterdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.......cetaphil offers some really good skincare products for both oily and dry skin :)

      Delete
  7. So precise and detailed thanks! happy day dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review
    sound like a good product
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice moisturizer for winters. One question: will it work for oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi mariyam....I think as it is a non-comedogenic cream which gets absorbed quickly,it should definitely work for oily skin too :) xoxo

      Delete
  10. Loved reading your review, I think this cream works so well! I really have to try it, thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember using Cetaphil back in my high school days and nearly forgot how effective it was! Thanks for the review!

    Stay fab,
    Lisa Favre
    fabuloushabits.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds amazing, I recently bought Emolene cream for myself & I'm liking it a lot for my normal skin :)
    My Recent Post - Zoeva Makeup Brushes Review

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice review babe! I saw this on nykaa some days back but it went OOS :-( . I am always looking for moisturizing products :D
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been using cetaphil lotion n it's great ..Even doc has prescribed my 3 year old cetaphil lotion for her...Great review

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review :) thank you for sharing

    www.selftimersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Cetaphil! I use the love the one in the bottle. I will try this tube one! Great review! xx

    http://makeupwithemmy.blogspot.in/2015/12/review-crushing-on-elois-hair-removal.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great product! Thanks for the review:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I should start using this, I get breakouts here and there so this would be good for my skin. Thanks for the review

    http://www.pixics.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice review!!! worth giving a shot I suppose!!

    http://www.makeupxpressions.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. seems great :) Good review
    https://www.beautifulhameshablog.com/askkiran-anything/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good review.
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice reviews :)
    http://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have heard so many good things about Cetaphil products but never got a chance to try them. :( Thank you for the review though! Will try it someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have the lorion and it is heavy for my combination skin but yes apt for dry skin ☺

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have tried their face wash and I liked it. Would check out their moisturizing cream as well.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sữa rửa mặt Cetaphil dành cho da nhờn - Da nhờn có thể tấn công bất cứ ai, không kể tuổi tác, giới tính hay vị trí địa lý. Có vô số yếu tố gây nên da nhờn cũng như khiến tình trạng da nhờn trầm trọng hơn, đặc biệt là do làm sạch da mặt không kĩ. Chẳng hạn như Sữa rửa mặt Cetaphil cho da nhờn Daily Facial Cleanser For Normal to Oily Skin được thiết kế đặc biệt dành mọi loại da, kể cả da nhạy cảm. Với công thức làm sạch da dịu nhẹ, loại bỏ bụi bẩn, bã nhờn và lớp trang điểm trên da mà không làm khô da, mang lại một làn da sạch sẽ và tươi sáng.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...