Monday, 14 December 2015

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil Masque Review ( All Hair Types )

Hola Sparkles,

I hope you're having a great start to your week.Today I'm gonna be sharing with you guys my experience with this luxurious hair mask from Kerastase(Rs.1350/- for 75ml).I received it in my October Envy Box and was super glad because kerastase is a pure luxury hair care brand and when it comes to investing in expensive fancy products,I don't buy any of them before reading as many reviews as i can or before trying samples (I think most of us are like this way).So getting not only one but two kerastase products (the other one being a shampoo from the same range) in my envy box had me really excited.







My Take


Kerastase Elixir Ultime hair masque comes in a golden plastic tub packaging.The actual hair mask is also very lightly yellowish golden in color and the texture of this mask is really creamy and smooth.It looks quite sparkly and shiny at first glance and just by looking at it i thought that this masque should definitely add lot of shine to my hairs and guys guess what ? it didn't disappoint me.

I applied this masque after shampooing and kept it on my hairs for 6-7 mins and when i started rinsing this off my hairs,i could feel my hair strands becoming so soft and smooth.When my hair got completely dry,there was hardly any tangle.Using this masque made combing process a lot easier for me.It also didn't weigh down my hair.And the best thing about this masque is the amount of shine it adds to the hairs.

My hairs are dry,thin and frizzy most of the time.So making them manageable is quite a difficult task for me and because of which i'm always in search of good hair masque.Kerastase elixir beautifying oil masque makes hair really smooth,tangle free and adds a lot of shine to hairs.The smell of this masque is a bit strong and luxurious which lingers on hair whole day long.It's a quite difficult for me to exactly describe its smell but just for a slight idea of how it smells,i'm gonna say that when i first sniffed it,it smelt like a very sweet strong floral scent to me and i'm not a fan of scents like this but that's okay it's not a big problem for me because the quality of this masque is amazing.Also the ingredients list doesn't include parabens which is really nice too.

But still few things that I'd like to critic about this masque are :-

  • If you have thin hair like me,this mask may make your hairs look a bit more flat on scalp.It doesn't provide amazing volume to thin hair.This thing doesn't happen when I use matrix deep  smoothing hair mask ( Read Review here ).
  • Second thing would be that the affects of this hair mask don't last that much the next day.The shine stays but smoothness reduces and tangles come back which is a bit disappointing because it's a really expensive and luxurious hair masque.
Thankfully I got it in my envy box and had a chance to try this luxury hair masque. Kerastase products are really popular for giving your hairs a smooth luxurious feeling but they are expensive too.So it's completely on you and your budget to decide whether to buy it or not.

I Rate : 4/5


Have you tried kerastase products ? share your thoughts

.And I'll see you in my next post very soon,
lots of love,
aditi :) xoxo
  

30 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    NEW POST: MeNow Long Lasting Lipgloss Review and Swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had got this one as well in my Envy Box. Will be purchasing the full size product for sure :)

    Also I have a giveaway going on right now on my blog and I would love it if you could participate xx
    The Chicster Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so luxurious! Too bad its results weren't long lasting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so rich in the tub! I guess I will wait to get a sample to try and decide :)http://indianbeautycaffe.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes definitely try a sample first :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Great review! I have never used any product from this brand yet... But once I have done a hair spa by using all kerastase products and loved the end result!

    Burst of Happyness 'A Wash to Remember' Body Scrub Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow.....kerastase hair spa must have been a luxurious experience :)

      Delete
  6. I feel hair masques does nothing major for any hair. They are expensive and loaded with chemicals. I have stopped using them after trying so many of them and nothing seemed to work great. Most of them are loaded with sillicones. This one is too pricey isnt it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shampita......i agree with you that hair masks are indeed very expensive and loaded with chemicals but I mostly use them when i'm having a really bad hair day or on any special occasion days otherwise i mostly stay away from them :) xoxo

      Delete
  7. I think it will be better to invest in a serum, for my hair. Lovely, detailed review; really helped me in deciding <3
    Forever 21 Makeup Sponges Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a mango body butter! Pity that it did not do much for you!
    My recent post Benefit they’re Real! Mascara Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh yeah....it does look like mango body butter :)

      Delete
  9. Do not take it other wise but it has lot of ingredients without any sense. Like titanium dioxide!! Who applies it on hair. It is usually found in sunscreens.
    No to mention lot of coloring agents. I think it won't matter if some product has great ingredients and it is of any color. Why to add artificial color. GReat review. At least I will stay away from this product. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True!It does have some unnecessary ingredients but they're hardly any good natural hair masks available in market so using these kind of masks to tame down really unmanageable,rough,dry hairs becomes inevitable especially on days when you really want your hairs to look good.Glad that you found my review helpful :) xoxo

      Delete
  10. Oh pity I have thin hair and would hate if it flats out more..Unfortunately not a product for me..But would definitely recommend it to others.

    https://50shadesofvanity.wordpress.com/2015/12/15/549/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review Aditi, I have never used any hair masks other than homemade. Rather I have stopped using Garnier oil in cream too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Overall it sounds like a good hair mask. I'd love to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the product looks amazing...

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kérastase masks are my favorite! I currently use the one from the Thérapiste range.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review. I love this product and have used it many times in the past. It's lovely. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I too got it in my envy box and found it Okayish and kind of overhyped...long list of ingredients and it actually didn't do anything great for my not so problematic hair..not a repurchase for me..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I havent used it yet..I too received it in my envy box...I think i will like it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous review. Loved your detailed post.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wish the effects stayed for a couple more days for the hefty price tag, nice review

    ReplyDelete
  20. The mask is nice. Wish it didn't weigh down oily hair.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wish to use but my hair looks sooo flat....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice and detailed review. Loved your post.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...