Thursday, 7 January 2016

Catrice Cosmetics Ultra Fine Ink Eyeliner Review

Hello everyone,

Wishing you all a very happy new year.May this year bring warmth,happiness and a lot success to your life.

It's my first blog post of the year and today I'll be reviewing Catrice Ultra Fine Ink eyeliner.I got it in my December envy box.Read on further to know my experience with it.

Price (Rs.660/- 6 ml)







My Take


Catrice Ink Eyeliner 'Black on Track' comes in cylindrical long tube with silver metallic cap.It has a brush applicator tip which is not extremely thin so even drawing a single line gives a nice noticeable look to the eyes.The brush is quite precise to achieve a dramatic winged eyeliner but if you suffer from shakiness of hand while liner application,it might be a little difficult to achieve a clean flick.

The liner is heavily pigmented rich black and the consistency is great too which is more on the thick side so it doesn't run at all on eyelids.This liner dries up really quickly so it lives up to its fast drying claim.It looks like a metallic black while applying but it dries up to a decently matte finish and by decently matte i mean that it doesn't take off the intensity of black colour while appearing matte on eyes (something that I've experienced with lakme shine line liner).

Even though my skin type is normal to dry currently but i have slightly oily eyelids and even then this liner lasted me the whole day.Also it doesn't budge and doesn't crack.In the above eotd I've applied liner on my upper lash line only,please excuse me for the faint smudged kajal on my lower lash line.This ink eye liner from catrice is not waterproof and comes off super easily with water.Overall I would say that even though it's a bit expensive but lives up to its claims totally and i'm very happy and content with this liner.

I Rate : 4.5/5

 

Have you tried it ? what are your thoughts on this liner ?


until next time.....take care,
lots of love,aditi :) xoxo

   

34 comments:

  1. It's so insanely pigmented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such nicely pigmentation. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very thick in consistency. Although I like the finish. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a really good eye liner, I do not do much of eye makeup so will get this as a gift for my eye makeup loving friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this but it looks great. I suffer from oily eyelids too so I need a product like this in my life! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow beautifully pigmented. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful eyes dear...i also got it in my December envy box but dis not try it yet :) loving the feel of it now..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely review Aditi :) I would've loved to try it out! Its super black <3 But not being waterproof is a no-no for my super watery eyes :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving it too!!! Great pigmentation and I am using it from the very first day I got it in my envy box..:-D
    http://donaperfectlook.blogspot.in/2016/01/review-on-forest-essentials-facial.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. the name black on track is soo cute! also your winged liner is spot on!

    The Chicster Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always nice to see a budget product work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pigmentation looks lovely! xx

    http://makeupwithemmy.blogspot.in/2016/01/3-motds-including-pantone-colours-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pigmentation is definitely super.

    ReplyDelete
  14. pigmentation is amazing. nice review dear
    https://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darkest of the dark it looks.Would love to have it in my stash

    https://50shadesofvanity.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/lakme-9-to-5-weightless-mousse-foundation-review/

    ReplyDelete
  16. wooow so pigmented it is... In the Eye swatch it looks glossy .. Does it become matte afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.....it becomes completely matte after sometime dear :)

      Delete
  17. its jet black..loved it.....great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my my, this looks so awesome. lovely EOTD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...