Sunday, 24 January 2016

Dr.Batra's Moisturizing Face Wash Review

SO finally extreme winters are here and my skin type which was normal to dry till mid January is now more on the dry side and is feeling less hydrated.Dry patches on my skin are not very bad though,all thanks to the two products that are effectively taking care of my skin's dryness and they are La roche posay thermal spring water and Cetaphil moisturizing cream.These two are wonderful products for dry and sensitive skin.Now for the face wash too I wanted to try something mild and non drying on skin.I decided to checkout Dr.Batra's skincare products and finally bought this face wash.

Price : Rs.175/- 100g








My Take



Dr.Batras's moisturizing face wash comes in a transparent tube packaging with flip open cap.The face wash is a green non sticky gel with exfoliating beads which don't feel harsh on skin at all and the consistency of this face wash is more on the runny side.It has pleasant smell which is not too strong and is quite similar to the scent of body shop's moringa body butter.This face wash is enriched with aloe vera which is known to be extremely beneficial for treating many skin related problems and is specially known for its moisturizing and medicinal properties to repair damage skin. 

Now coming to the results,this face wash is very mild on skin and doesn't lather much.Actually if  you will take only a pea size quantity it'll hardly lather.It feels very gentle while washing and doesn't dry out skin.It leaves skin feeling soft and supple which makes it ideal for dry skin in winters.Also it gives a fresh and clean look to the face.Overall I'm really happy with this face wash and the good thing is that it's sulphate free,silicone free,soap free and paraben free.There are also many other skincare products from Dr.Batras.Availability might be an issue because you can get this only in Dr.Batra's clinic.And in the end i'm gonna say that I totally love this face wash for my dry skin.
Do give this one a try.

  

I Rate : 4.5/5




Have you tried it ? What are some of your favorite face washes for dry skin ?


 

Until next time.......take care,
lots of love
aditi xoxo :)

16 comments:

  1. Seems like a great facewash, nicely reviewed ! I haven't tried this range of products yet but they seem to be very well formulated
    My Recent Post - Expert Face Brush Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review babe! I haven't tried Dr. Batra's products. My favorite at the moment is Garnier pure active green one!
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!!! Is it available online? Lovely photos and review😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no dear it's not available online......you can find this only in their clinics in India :)

      Delete
  4. I have dry skin too and I am very sad that companies do not consider dry skin prevalent in India. Thanks for sharing this product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics <3 That's good that this face wash is free from chemicals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their Anti Dandruff shampoo. Haven't tried any other products, yet.
    Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Few years back I took some hair treatment from Dr Batra's and it has burnt a hole in my pocket.Nothing happened even after taking treatment for one year .not even a single follicle came back...My trust has been broken badly..I m glad you are liking their products though :(

    https://50shadesofvanity.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/nelf-usa-6-musketeers-eyeshadow-review/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that anu...what did you do for your hairs after their treatment ?

      Delete
  8. This sounds nice. Would you say it could work on oily skin as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it will be very effective for oily skin sangeeta.....if possible checkout dr.batras products meant for oily skin :)

      Delete
  9. Great review. Havenot tried any product from Dr.Batras product yet, though I see them often. This sounds like great facewash :)

    Recently Posted: Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup palette review

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review x
    Gemma
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice review. This sounds great. i never tried any product fro Dr.Bhatras but i would love to :)
    http://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not used any product by dr Batra...this seems like a soothing hydrating facewash...worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...