Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy (Vanilla) Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'll be reviewing lotus herbals lip therapy balm in vanilla flavor.It is my first product from this brand and it did not disappoint me at all.Please keep reading to know my experience.

Price: Rs 135/-








My Take


Lotus Herbals lip therapy (vanilla) comes in a easy chapstick packaging with long opening cap which is convenient to carry around where ever you're headed to.The texture of this lip balm is very smooth and buttery.It contains shea butter,kokum butter and vanilla extract as key ingredients. Both shea and kokum butter have excellent moisturizing properties and are extensively used in making skincare products.

This lip balm instantly adds softness to dry lips.I love its texture which is super moisturizing and the moisturisation definitely lasts for 4-5 hours.It is very effective in healing chapped lips and also delivers a subtle shine on lips.I'm using it daily 2-3 times a day and specially when i use it in the night,I always wake up with soft and supple lips.Also i love the sweet vanilla fragrance of this balm.There are also other flavors in which it is available (velvety rose,cherry,cocoa,mint,chocolate).

It has SPF 15 in it so it also helps in preventing darkening of lips caused because of exposure to harmful sun rays.My lips were really dry but this lip therapy from lotus herbals has completely cured the dryness of my lips.It hydrates very well.I'm glad that i purchased it and highly recommend this if you're looking for a nice and quite affordable lip balm for your lips.

I Rate : 5/5

   

Have you tried it ?

28 comments:

  1. This is one affordable and effective lipbalms I have used. I have tried cherry and longback cocoa :)

    Recently Posted: TheBalm – Stainiac Lip and Cheek Stain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't used this but it sounds hydrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely review. You can try out Bodyshop vitamin E lip balm as well, I have a full review on my blog.
    My Recent Post: Kaya Brightening and Firming Eye Serum Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thanks.... i'm gonna read your review, I wanna try the tbs vitamin e one too :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. I have used this is 2 flavors, highly impressed by the results. Love it ! :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent tried any products from Lotus other than their sun screens.. this one seems very effective so I will try it!

    The Chicster Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved your pictures...I have not used any lipbalm by lotus yet...time to get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this lip balm. my personal fvt is vanilla as it is not having any color/tint :)
    lovely review. we have same choice :)
    http://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5/5 rating!! I have to try this. My experience with lotus products have been also great till now :)

    http://perkymegs.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this range of lip balms has always been my favorite range. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember reading about this a long time ago and it had gotten rave reviews even then. I definitely need to try it out !
    My Recent Post - BBlunt Intense Moisture Conditioner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you have photographed the product. The lip balm sounds really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems perfect! Need to try this asap. Loved your review. Short and apt :)
    http://serendipitouslyurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great product! x Ania
    http://aniaaniapawlak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a soft spot for all things vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have tried the chocolate variant from the same range long ago and quite liked it! Great review and awesome pictures <3

    My recent post: Welcome February ... My Life Updates !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lotus sure is a great brand, i have tried their chocolate lip alms and loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these lip balms from Lotus too. I've tried the cocoa one in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used to love using this a while ago. Then I switched over to tinted lip balms. Will give this a go again. Try out their Cocoa version, it smells amazing!

    http://harmansbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love vanilla, thanks for the review.

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I havent tried any products from Lotus but have to say this is looking really awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...