Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Organic Harvest Exfoliating Face Scrub Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing a face scrub from the brand organic harvest.This was a random purchase while i was in a local store.The line "with natural moisturising factors" written on its packaging was the thing that caught my attention.I don't like scrubs which tend to make skin feel moisture less and rough after exfoliation.Also it was voted as the best exfoliating scrub in the country in 2014 during elle beauty awards.So i decided to give this one a try.

Price - Rs.445/- 50g












My Take



Organic harvest exfoliating scrub is bluish-green in colour with fluffy creamy texture.It contains tiny granules which the brand claims are soft and gentle on skin but they feel a bit coarse while scrubbing (Only when i scrub very lightly,the granules don't feel harsh on my skin).The scent of this scrub is quite strong.Because it contains plant derivatives,the smell is medicinal and not that pleasing.However it's completely a personal choice,you might like it.

After scrubbing for 2-3 mins,I rinsed this scrub off my face and it made my skin very clean and fresh.It doesn't leave skin feeling parched.Currently my skin type is normal to dry.(I've been drinking a lot green tea since the start of december and i feel it has really helped me in combating the dryness of my face to a great extent).

It also slightly brightens dull skin immediately after scrubbing but the effect doesn't really last for long.This scrub doesn't give any extraordinary results and also isn't very effective for blackhead removal but the main reason I'm liking using this scrub is that after exfoliation it doesn't strip the natural moisture of skin.If you've normal to dry skin i'd recommend you to try this and even though the granules feel a bit coarse during scrubbing but still i'd categorize this scrub as a mild exfoliant for skin.


I Rate - 3.5/5 



Have you tried organic harvest products ? share your thoughts     

33 comments:

  1. I have never used a scrub which is that fluffy :D Nice review, Nothing extraordinary about this product :)

    Recently Posted: Maybelline Fit Me foundation Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice product. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah I liked the texture and that gorgeous teal blue hue! Only wish it delivered equally awesome results :|

    My recent post: Maybelline 'The Nudes' Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatch, FOTD, EOTD !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great and fluffy just by seeing the images. Hope it has some long lasting effects. I have used organise harvest body lotion and it is amazing. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciated your thorough review, as I have normal to dry skin too. Great tip about green Tea also. I've never tried products from Organic Harvest. Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and blog . I just follow you <3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohh.. looks interesting! :D reminds me of the one from lush!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love facial scrubs especially if they are organic. Great review.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Color is so unique, its like mosaic. And I do not believe the company claims of no color added. the specs of bluish green color is so visible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the texture which looks soooooo yummilicious!!!!
    Great review!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not tries and organic harvest products yet..this is looking gorgeous in tub but I stay away from coarse scrubs as they irritate my super sensitive skin badly :( Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great :) But not sure if this will suit my oily skin

    http://perkymegs.blogspot.in/2016/01/my-january-shopping-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. This seem to be a nice scrub with non-drying nature, but I am facing black heads problem and I need some scrub that works on it too, so will skip this one for now, nice review

    ReplyDelete
  14. The scrub colour is quite enticing. Seems to work decently.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Color is quite good but I do not buy products for shade. If it smells medicinal it might contains some chemicals which I avoid. Since only key ingredients are mentioned then I will surely give it a pass. Thanks for reviewing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks nice 😊
    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a decent product. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice review, the colour is so soothing!!

    www.makeupxpressions.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've tried the organic harvest 3 in one facial cleanser and loved it! I feel that their products (and packaging) are amazing! Nice review, I will definitely try this :)


    Life, love and everything else

    ReplyDelete
  20. The best scrub now this certainly making me tempt to buy...love the colour n texture also...

    https://50shadesofvanity.wordpress.com/2016/01/17/the-mother-of-beauty-hack-niveaafter-shave-as-primer/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay so this is totally off topic, but... drinking green tea is making your skin less dry?? That's amazing. Never thought that would even be possible, to hydrate skin from within.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I may skip this as it is not much effective on blackheads. but scrub looks nice, I love the greenish blue color.Nicely reviewed dear :)
    http://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. scrubs like this tempt me so much..I love how the product looks :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Aditi !! I havent used anything from Organic harvest yet. This scrub looks good, but you mentioned its harsh on skin. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have been facing some dry skin issues lately so I think I will skip this one if it is a bit coarse on the skin..

    The Chicster Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...