Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Easy Aloe Vera Face Packs For Your Skin


Hola sparkles,

I hope you're having a nice start to February.In today's post I'll be sharing with you guys some easy face packs for skin having aloe vera as a main ingredient.But before that let me throw some light on why aloe vera is a one kind of solution for all your skin problems.



Aloe vera is a nature's blessing for your skin.It contains many antioxidants like beta carotene,vitamin A,vitamin C and vitamin E.All these antioxidants help in slowing and preventing the production of free radicals that damage skin cells.Consistent use of aloe vera helps in tightening of skin and reducing wrinkles thereby slowing down the process of ageing.No matter in which form you use it, aloe vera will always prove to be beneficial for skin.It has skin soothing properties and is also a natural moisturiser so it works for both oily and dry skin.

Pimples,spots,wrinkles,dullness and so many other skin related problems can be effectively cured with aloe vera. Regular use of its gel only will rejuvenate your skin.Now imagine the wonders it can do for your skin when used as a face pack with some amazing ingredients right from your kitchen.



Here are some easy and amazing Aloe vera face packs for skin



For Sensitive Skin


  • Wash aloe vera and extract its gel,then take one cucumber and grate it.Mix it with aloe gel and add few drops of rose water in this mixture.Apply this on your face and neck,leave it for 20 mins and then rinse your face with normal water.
  • Take one ripe banana,mash it in a bowl then add 2 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 2 teaspoon of honey.Mix this well and massage this mixture on your face in circular motion.Leave it on for 10-15 mins and then wash it off your face with warm water.
  • Prepare a mixture of brown sugar and 2 tablespoon aloe vera gel.Apply it on your face.This mixture works both as a face pack and a scrub and is quite effective for healing sunburn.


For Dull Skin


  • Take one tablespoon of aloe vera gel,mix 2 tablespoon of cream (malai) and a pinch of turmeric in it.Apply this mixture on your face and keep it for 30 mins,then rinse it off your face with cold water.It will instantly make your skin fresh and this face pack is suitable for all skin types.
  • Now for the next face pack,you will only need lemon and aloe vera gel.Mix 2 tablespoon of aloe gel with one tablespoon of lemon juice.Apply this on your face and keep it on for 15 mins before washing your face.Using this pack every alternate day will help remove tan off your face and will brighten dull skin.
  • Mix turmeric powder (only a pinch quantity),2 teaspoon of honey,milk and few drops rose water with aloe vera gel.Apply this on your face and neck for 20 mins and then wash it off.


For Dry Skin

  • Grind some almonds and add them in 2 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.Mix both the ingredients well and apply this on your face for 15 mins and then wash.It's effective for both anti-ageing and dry skin.
  • Take one tablespoon of Oats and mix it in 2 tablespoon of aloe vera gel,massage this mixture on your face and leave it for 10-15 mins before washing with normal water.


So I hope you'll find the above aloe vera face packs beneficial for your skin and if you don't have aloe vera plant in your home,please get it because raw aloe vera gel is really good for your skin.I use it every alternate day on my skin,sometimes as a pack and sometime just the gel.


Thank you for reading
And I'll see you in my next post,
lots of love, aditi
 xoxo 

Image source:
offthegridnews.com
healthyfoodhouse.com


     

28 comments:

  1. Very informative Aditi ! Thanks for sharing these amazing packs here with us. Have a great day!
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just a little lazy to try the DIYs otherwise i am aware alovera works great on the skin . Thanks for the great tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tips. I like adding a tiny bit of turmeric to aloe vera and using it on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome DIY recipes! I swear by Aloe Vera gel! My personal favorite is Aloe Vera + Honey + Lemon juice <3

    My recent post: Eyeshadow Hack | Wear Your Matte Lipstick As Eyeshadow Base !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tips ! I feel like getting aloevera leaves asap to try some of these DIYs ! :P
    My Recent Post - Nivea In Shower Body Milk Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I eat, apply and wash my hair with. I do not wnat just go it to waste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am gonna try some.of these for sure. Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aloe Vera is very beneficial for skin & body. Thanks for sharing Such amazing tips with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome article! Will surely try some..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab !! Thanks for the tips :)

    http://www.deckedupbeauties.com/2016/01/reviews-swatches-fotd-benefit-high-beam-liquid-highlighter-%E2%9C%B0/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have extreme dry skin would love to try that dry skin pack.Also I use aloevera*leaves) directly on my scalp to fight hair problems
    http://50shadesofvanity.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great. I used to use it in my teenage days and it made my skin look awesome. I should use it more now. Thanks for the great post :)

    http://perkymegs.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was searching for good facial masks for my skin(dry). Thanks for the share:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love reading this, thank you for sharing! ;) xx
    Gyudy @ Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aloe vera is my go to ingredient for when my skin is irritated or inflamed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am going to try the mask for dull skin .. Great post..

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome DIY's...i love aloe vera gel for skin :) I would try your sensitive skin recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is it okk if we use pantanjali aloevera gel for this method...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is it okk if we use pantanjali aloevera gel for this method...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...