Monday, 22 February 2016

Faces Magnet Eyes Kajal Review,Swatches,EOTD


Hello everyone,

In today's post I'll be reviewing Faces magnet eyes kajal priced at Rs.175/-


About the product



Extreme black,all day wear ! This new age kohl is made with unique smudge and fade proof formula.Its enchantingly black finish is transfer resistant and keeps you stunning all day.Super soft and easy to apply this alluring kohl is created to nourish your eyes.It is loaded with antioxidants and minerals and is completely free of preservatives and paraben.It is vitamin e enriched,smudge proof and dermatologically tested. 










My Take


Faces magnet eyes kajal comes in a striking red colored pencil/stick packaging with twist up retractable mechanism.I love this kind of packaging because there is no need of sharpening which leads to product wastage.It has a crayon like creamy and smooth texture that glides well on waterline without tugging but at least 2-3 swipes are needed to build the color up without any gap.On lower and upper lash line it applies beautifully.The color looks extremely black when swiped 2-3 times otherwise in single swipe it looks kinda greyish black.

When I first applied this kajal on my waterline,it did irritate my watery eyes a little bit but after a minute or so the irritation was gone completely.It stayed on my waterline for about 2 hours and after that it started smudging off but on lower lash line it stayed on my eyes for 4-5 hours with even minimal fading and finally on upper lash line it stayed much longer ( for about 8 hours just the way I applied it).It doesn't come off easily and completely with water so its waterproof claim is true.I used the maybelline total makeup remover to erase it off my eyes.I'm very impressed with the performance of this liner specially on my upper and lower lash line.It's quite affordable too and serves as a good everyday kajal/pencil.
  

I Rate 4/5



have you tried it ? share your thoughts


take care.....xoxo
aditi :)



14 comments:

  1. Nice review Aditi. I never tried faces products other than its lip crayons. But have heard good stuff about this kajal. Sad thing is that it is not available in Australia.
    withloveakanksha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems a great product plus.is budget friendly. Seems worth an investment as you are very impressed with the performance. Great eyes you have Aditi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really great but no kayak stays on my super oily lids😐

    http://serendipitouslyurs.blogspot.in/2016/02/Studiowest-Lipstick-Hint-of-Brick.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. plan to try this once i finish my existing kohl pencils :)
    http://indianbeautycaffe.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...This kohl looks infallible and good...Nicely reviewed dear
    xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how deeply pigmented the eye liner is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice EOTD and a great review Aditi. Not yet tried this kajal but planning to get this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have used this and liked it. Not bad, but fades sooner in the humid weather or may be my eyes. Still one of the good option out there. Nice review :)

    Recently Posted: ELF Studio Blush Mellow Mauve Review

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely LOTD, I love this kajal very much. Have a great day ahead!
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have finished 3 of these in total :D I love it..i love the jet black color it has :) Nice review and EOTD :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...