Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Vaseline Intensive Care And Advanced Repair Lotion Review

When it comes to taking care of skin and providing it enough moisturisation,I most of the time give attention to my face only and end up ignoring rest of my body even during winters.The one thing I love pampering my body with is a body scrub.I love body scrubs,I enjoy exfoliating dead skin off my body but feel too lazy to moisturize.However this winter I decided not to neglect moisturising my body so I got the vaseline intensive care and advanced repair body lotion.

Price : Rs.285/- 300 ml  








My Take


Vaseline Intensive care and advanced repair is a white colored mildly scented body lotion and comes in rectangular shaped bottle with a flip open cap.The texture of the lotion feels delicate and soft while rubbing and is not very thick.It gets absorbed within seconds and moisturises well leaving skin feeling hydrated and supple.If you don't have extremely dry skin,the moisturisation will last whole day long but otherwise you might need to reapply the lotion.Now coming to its scent,when I first sniffed it,it smelt a bit strong to my liking but while rubbing the lotion on my hand,the smell did not turn out to be very strong or overpowering.In fact its very lightly scented sweet floral fragrance.

Overall I think vaseline lotion is a good moisturiser for dry skin with texture that glides on skin really well and restores skin's moisture.Plus the smell is pleasing too but the one negative thing is that it contains parabens.So that's a bit of a turn off. Now in my case,my face tends to become more dry than the rest of my body so I don't need heavy moisturisation for my body and so for this thing I find vaseline body lotion a good one for me but as it's consistency is more on the light side so it might not be very effective for super dry skin.


I Rate : 3.5/5


Have you tried vaseline body lotions ? Which lotion are you using currently for your skin ?

xoxo



20 comments:

  1. Great review, Vaseline is my favourite brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. from the hand swatch, it looks like it is thick n rich. Vaseline is a decent and affordable brand :) great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have not tried this variant in particular but i find vaseline lotions decent otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a body cream or body butter sort of a product. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my go to brand in winters.

    http://perkymegs.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i use Nivea skincare all day long in winters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vaseline comes after nivea for me! I am currently using the same body lotion, loving it so far.
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this a new variant? I love the vaseline lotions. I wish this one would come with SPF. it could've been perfect!

    http://serendipitouslyurs.blogspot.in/2016/02/the-body-shop-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review. Yet to try this, this is the only variant of the vaseline I havenot tried yet.

    Recently Posted: Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream review

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Vaseline body lotions... Have used up countless no of bottles of the cocoa one! Good that it is effective on dry skin! Great review Aditi!

    My recent post: 6 Month Blog Anniversary and Upcoming Giveaway !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review, I definitely need to up my moisturizer game.

    Lovely blog.

    www.vanityandmodesty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winter demands for intensive care and I'm sure Vaseline is a great choice too. Great Reivew.

    xoxo - Style.. A Pastiche - styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice review :) I love Vaseline...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review! I sometimes like Vaseline lotion in the summer since they are lighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like vaseline body lotions but i always wish that they would not contain parabens :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm very uncomfortable with the fact that it contains parabens and using lots of them is harmful. Though this body lotion is very hydrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds great! My skin is not really dry now but will definitely check it out! Great review! xx

    http://makeupwithemmy.blogspot.in/2016/02/makeup-tips-for-workaholics.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Vaseline, such a great product especially for winter!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vaseline is my all time favorite..nice review dear :)

    http://freshfacebeauty.in/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't tried this one from Vaseline. Sounds nice. Got to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...