Monday, 7 March 2016

Christine Valmy Vegetal Peeling Mask Review

Hola friends !

I'm going to review Christine valmy vegetal peeling mask today.I purchased this long time back from nykaa.com but completely forgot to review it then. So please keep reading further to know my thoughts.

Price : Rs. 475/-  40g 







My Take


Christine valmy vegetal peeling mask comes housed under a heavy glass tub packaging with green silver round opening cap and because the tub is quite heavy,some people may not find it very travel friendly.The texture of this mask is very unusual from all the masks I've ever tried.I think it's because of the fact that it is the first time I've tried a peeling mask.It looks fluffy and creamy but as soon as it comes in contact with skin it dries up ! It dries up to a powdery rubbery peeling finish.

Following the instructions mentioned on packaging,I kept it on my face for 3-5 mins and after that I started rubbing it off my face using fingertips in upward motion (for people with sensitive skin let dry and remove it with moist cotton pads).While I was rubbing my skin to remove it,I could feel my skin becoming extremely dry and tight.I also splashed my face with ample amount of water after peeling it completely.

It made my skin really fresh and clean by taking away all the dullness of my face but I feel it's more of a mattefying mask than a hydrating one because it left my already dry skin feeling even more parched.I think this peeling mask will definitely work great for people with oily skin as it absorb away all the excess oil and will leave skin feeling matte.My skin becomes slightly oily during july and august so I'm going to save it up for that time.The smell of this mask is strong and medicinal but not awful.I will not recommend it for people with very dry skin and one last thing I'd like to critic about it is that the quantity of mask is quite less for the price paid.So in that sense its expensive.Only if you suffer from very oily skin give this one a try otherwise you can skip it.



I Rate : 3.8/5

 

Have you tried christine valmy vegetal peeling mask ?  









23 comments:

  1. Great Review. I don't suffer oily skin, but those with oily skin will love it..

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite expensive....the.packaging is luxurious though. Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have oily skin so this might work well for me. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not like masks which dries skin out. May be I will pass. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your honest thoughts!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never really tried peeling masks! This one sounds good though :) Nice review!!

    My recent post: Haul from Sephora Bangalore !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy peeling masks :)
    http://www.allthatshelovess.blogspot.in/2016/02/video-soft-eye-makeup-look-with-bright.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. These days I am having dry skin. So i would skip this :) Nice review dear
    http://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not like dehydating maska..though it looks like pearl paste in tub but I would stay away from it...Nice Review :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may sound weird but I haven't heard of this brand before. I will skip it as it won't be good for my dry skin type as you suggested.
    Have a great day ahead! www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My skin gets veyr easily dehydrated so I should definitely stay away from this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review. I think this will fare good with my oily skin :)

    Fabbag March 2016 !! | Curious And Confused Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review, never heard of this product before. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would try this mask only in summer time! Nice review :)
    http://www.naturalbeautyandmakeup.com/2016/03/best-skin-care-tips-for-nightshift.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have extremely dry skin and only can use gel based mask. Thankyou for your honest review.

    https://50shadesofvanity.wordpress.com/2016/03/09/chambor-extreme-wear-transferproof-liquid-lipstick-review/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have oily skin and I would love to give it a try. Thanks for the review :)

    http://perkymegs.com/2016/03/blue-smokey-eye-look/

    ReplyDelete
  17. My skin gets quite oily in summers too. This sounds perfect for hot humid days.

    ReplyDelete
  18. have never tried peeling mast but this one looks good 😊
    http://freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have not tried any products from this brand and this mask will not suit my oily combination skin

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't usually use peels but this one sounds pretty decent. Great review! xx

    http://makeupwithemmy.blogspot.in/2016/03/fotd-mini-reviews-keep-it-casual.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've never heard of this, so thanks for your review :)

    xoxo Emily
    ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have seen Christine Valmy products at quite a few beauty salons but never tried any of them myself, and by the looks of it this one is not worth it for my dry,sensitive skin either :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...