Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Currently Using Skincare Products

FINALLY managed to compose a blog post in the middle of my exams.Wish I'd earlier prepared few posts but procrastination kicked in and I didn't do any blogging.Anyways lets get into today's post which is about the skincare products that I'm using currently.




Loreal Paris Hydra Fresh

This all day hydration deep boosting essence from loreal paris is supposed to be used on a cleansed skin before applying moisturiser. I've started using it only 2-3 days back and I love how fresh and pleasant it smells.I'm going to review it soon.     

Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy

Not only this lip therapy from lotus herbals is budget friendly but also extremely effective too.I Just love using it every day and night and I need to buy another one soon because there is only little bit left in the chapstick.(Review)

Cetaphil Moisturising Cream

I cannot rave about this product enough ! It's is the best cream I've ever tried.I'd say this a miracle cream for dry skin.It doesn't contain any harsh chemicals and is not very expensive too.I'm currently on my third tube of this cream.It isn't very thick but moisturises really well.I love using it for my current normal to dry skin.(Review)

Kaya Refining Mist

I've just started using this toner so it's quite early for me to say anything but it has a lovely fresh scent.Will review it soon.

Pears Fresh Renewal Face Wash

Again a very budget friendly face wash for summers to take away all the tiredness off your face.It's gentle and cooling and leaves skin feeling fresh.(Review) 

Organic Harvest Exfoliating Face Scrub

I'm using this scrub to finish it.It exfoliates decently but it's not worth the price charged.(Review)   

Ananda Moisturising cream

I've so many sample products that I received in my envy box lying unused and ananda moisturising cream was one of them.It has very light texture so it's perfect for the day time.It takes few minutes to get completely absorbed in skin but after that it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all on skin but still not sure whether I'd buy the full size or not.


Okay,so that's an end to this post,
I'll see you in my next post very soon,
lots of love,aditi
xoxo 

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the exams gal. I usually schedule some posts when I travel. Great to know your current skincare products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using the L'Oreal moisturizer and kaya refreshing mist and loving them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great product assortment! I've only ever seen Pears soap in the U.S. I'll check around on Ebay for the face wash.

    Would you ever want to do a collaboration post with me? Perhaps something like the best Indian skincare products to try (published on my blog) and I can post about the best American skincare products to try on your blog? Let me know. You can email me: themakeuptrain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list of products, would love to hear how you like the mist!!

    xoxo Emily
    ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the products in your current list..waiting for detailed reviews..
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...