Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Avon Metallic Effects (Foiled Chrome) Nail Polish Review,NOTD

Hellooooo everybody ! After a really long break I'm back to hopefully more regular blogging now. I missed my little space on the internet a lot (Done with my exams). And for today's post I've have a nail polish review which is from the brand avon. I got it from nykaa.com priced at Rs.250.  







My Take



Avon metallic effects nail polish comes in this square glass bottle with rectangular opening cap. I like its consistency which is neither too runny nor too thick and the brush applicator is just normal and not very wide.It does give a smooth and even application.However two coats are needed for an opaque finish.The color is a stunning metallic silver which gives a foil look to the nails and the finish isn't super shiny,it's bit matte. You can top it off with a transparent top coat for extreme shine.It also contains very fine silver glitter which only shows up under direct sun light. After 2 coats it takes 5-6 minutes to dry completely.

Now coming to the staying power, I'd say it has pretty decent staying power.It did chip a teeny tiny bit after three days of applying it but there was no bad chipping at all. I really like this silver with light hues of gunmetal color.It doesn't look extremely loud on nails. And over all I don't find anything negative about this nail paint except for the fact that I feel it's slightly overpriced at 250 bucks.This is my first avon nail polish and it didn't disappoint me. I'd love to try other shades in the metallic range but at the same time I wish they bring down the price at least a little bit.

I Rate :- 3.8/5


Until next time......take care
xoxo aditi :) 



7 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous color but true slightly over priced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade is pretty. I like that it has mild gold hints to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shade is gorgeous, but expensive for me. I buy the cheapest nail polishes around.. like streetwear and all :D Lovely review

    Recently Posted: Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Creme Deep Lily review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shade dear :) nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love metallic nail paint shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the color but pricey like anything... there are options available at cheaper price tag :) nevertheless loved the nail swatches...
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...