Sunday, 29 May 2016

L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse Lipstick (Irresistible Expresso) Review,Swatch,Fotd


Hey everyone !

Today I'm reviewing a lipstick from loreal paris and it's in the shade name 'irresistible expresso' which is a beautiful brownish red color (priced at Rs.599/-).I got it from nykaa.com.  









My Take



Irresistible expresso comes in a sleek silver metallic packaging with the same color coded sticker at the bottom of lipstick.The formula and texture of this lipstick is very smooth and light,it glides on perfectly and feels super hydrating and comfortable on lips.The shade is a lovely brownish red which is more on the sheerer side and isn't extremely pigmented.A single swipe on lips gives a nice everyday wearable look and for a bit intense look, it'll need to be layered a couple of times but after half an hour or 45 minutes it's eventually going to become sheer because it's not very pigmented and doesn't have a matte texture.It almost looks like a nude brown color in the above pic.However when I swiped the lipstick two to three times it did look a bit dark but soon the richness of color faded giving my lips a natural brown hue.The lipstick also delivers a nice shine on lips and because the texture isn't heavy or sticky,it feels like a tinted lip balm.Now coming to it's wear time,it stayed on my lips for about 3 hours without any meal or snack in between.So it will need to be re applied.I think it's a gorgeous everyday wear shade.There are many more beautiful shades offered by L'Oreal in this range/collection.I love this shade and will surely check out more.


Do you like this shade ? share your thoughts


lots of love,aditi

xoxo 


27 comments:

  1. The shade looks awesome on you. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shade and beautiful you Aditi :) Nicely reviewed ya.
    http://www.naturalbeautyandmakeup.com/2016/05/diy-foot-lotion-for-dry-skin.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a different and pretty shade, looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shade <3 Love the packaging!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the color really looks great on you...I like such shades...Am going to check out the range :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shade looks great on you. I had one of these, though I loved it, it's sheerness dint go that well with my pigmented lips :( Lovely review

    Recently Posted: Forever 21 makeup sponge review

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color looks really beautiful on you dear :)

    http://www.withloveakanksha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shade 😀

    http://freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a weakness for these kind of shades, can be worn everyday for work, will check it out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice review. I loved your FOTD, this is the first time I am seeing you and I must say you have a pretty face :-) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot dear.......it's my first Fotd on blog :)

      Delete
  11. The lipstick shade looks good on you! I love Loreal Makeup too! :)

    Angelie // Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit Review + Swatch

    ReplyDelete
  12. The color looks great on you...i can't rock browns like this but I'll check out the range :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This shade suits you beautifully! Honest review! xx

    http://makeupwithemmy.blogspot.in/2016/06/motd-purple-lips-ill-show-you-how.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...