Monday, 13 June 2016

Ananda Light Moisturiser (Sandalwood and Rose) Normal To Dry Skin Review


Hello everybody !

Hope you had a nice and relaxing weekend.In today's post I'll be talking about a moisturiser from the brand ananda.I received a sample of it in my envy box long time back but completely forgot to use it then. Ananda is a luxury destination spa in the himalayan foothills in northern India which also sells its own skincare and haircare products on their website and also on nykaa.com.  


About the product


A light non greasy cream infused with balancing rose and hydrating sandalwood,helps prevent early signs of ageing,hydrates,stimulates cell renewal and smooths fine lines.Rose stimulates cell renewal and sandalwood protects against environmental aggressors which leave skin soft,supple and rejuvenated.

Price : Rs.1350/- (50g)


Ananda light moisturiser


Ananda light moisturiser





My Take



The moisturiser comes housed inside a lightweight plastic tub packaging.There isn't any difference between the designing of the sample and full size (50g) product except the size of the tub/container.It has a simple and convenient packaging.The first thing that I did when I received it was to sniff it and oh boy ! the rose and sandalwood scent of this moisturiser is so pleasing.I'm not a big fan of rose scents but this time I really like it.The mild fragrance is quite calming and sweet though it doesn't last for a long time.Texture of this cream is very silky,soft and light.It gets absorbed quickly while blending leaving skin feeling smooth and supple all day long. Also it doesn't make my combination skin oily even though this cream is for normal to dry skin. I think it's a really nice moisturiser for daytime specially for summers because it's not at all greasy or heavy on skin.This works for me and if you've oily skin,they have a cream for that too (check out on their website).I've finished using the sample and I would love to buy the full size but at Rs.1350 it's quite expensive.Not sure whether I'll repurchase it at this price but I highly recommend this cream to everyone whose looking for a natural,light and a non greasy moisturiser.



Which cream are you using currently ? Have you tried ananda products ?

lots of love,aditi

xoxo


        

20 comments:

  1. DOES IT WORK GOOD ON OILY SKIN?
    http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.in/2016/06/10-best-looks-of-bollywood-actresses-wearing-ethnic-wear-at-lfw-2016.html#comment-2718505967

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jayshree !
      It hydrates my combination skin really well without making it greasy and oily.I'm not facing any acne or pimple issues currently so I cannot comment on that.If you've very oily skin this might take some time to get absorb completely so I'd suggest you to try ananda moisturiser meant specifically for oily skin and see if it works for you :)

      Delete
  2. I may skip this as I have oily skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this seems so amazing. I also dont like rose scents but if you liked it, it must be good :

    http://perkymegs.com/2016/06/aishwarya-rai-inspired-makeup-tutorial-bollywood-makeup-video/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This light weight cream looks luxurious! I love the scent of roses. Detailed review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post... I love non greasy light creams as I have oily skin.. and love this thing that it stimulates cell renewal..will try it soon.. great review,..thx for sharing..xo, neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have never tried anything from this brand but love the packaging of this one 😊
    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't tried this product,but it seems good for combination skin :) Price is tad bit on the higher side :( Great review Aditi :)
    www.naturalbeautyandmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skip for me since I have oily skin, but I want to try the one meant for oily skin. Great review :)

    Recently Posted: PAC Auto Lip Liner Ruby review

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice review Aditi! I have been hearing lot of good reviews about this brand off late! Will surely check this out :)

    My recent post: Makeup Revolution FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Palette Review, Swatches, Availability in India !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried the one for oily skin but didn't like it. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I now want to try few Ananda products as I loved the rose aloe gel face mask I got through the envy box, but the prices of their products are high, would love to try this moisturizer for my dry skin

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this product! :D

    Have a great week ahead!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have combination skin and i feel exactly same way you do about this cream :) btw whoch novelnis that on your pics' background? :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anubhuti,

      It's ruskin bond's 'The night train at deoli and other stories' It's a collection of short stories, amazing book :)

      Delete
  14. I share same thoughts :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey babe! Great review :) This moisturiser sounds great but just as you said, the price is pretty expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice and detailed review. Thanks for sharing it.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...