Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser Review


About the product



Is a refreshing facial cleanser that thoroughly removes dirt,oil and dead skin cells while providing long lasting oil control to improve the look and feel of skin.This clinically proven formula lathers to a rich creamy foam which removes skin's impurities which can build up in pores such as excess oil,dirt and makeup,even stuff you don't know is there.Oil control formula helps reduce surface oil while retaining the skin's natural moisture balance to keep skin clear,fresh and healthy looking.

           Oil free     Dermatologist tested    Non-camedogenic

Price : Rs 95/- for 50g


Neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser


Neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser

Neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser



My Take



Neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser comes in a lightly colored tube packaging with easy flip opening cap.The packaging is simple and travel friendly.It has a foamy cream texture which lathers up really well, just a little is needed for a wash. Now that I've a combination skin,I was expecting it to remove oiliness without making the drier parts of my face feel more parched. After completely rinsing it off my face, the first thing I noticed was how clean it made my skin by removing all the dullness and dirt.I am really impressed with its deep cleaning formula.This cleanser does what it claims.It effectively removes all the impurities and oil leaving the face feeling super clean and fresh.Although I did feel a bit of dryness post wash but within a few seconds that feeling ended.Regarding its claim of long lasting oil control,I must say that yes it's true.It keeps face oil free for a long time. Now coming to its scent,it has a nice refreshing fragrance which isn't very strong.Overall I think this cleanser is a summer must have for people with very oily skin and for combination skin I'd say that it might leave your skin feeling dry but as I said earlier that in my case the stretchy and dry feeling post wash ended within a few seconds so you'll have to try it once to see how it performs on your skin and as for me, I'm using this cleanser every single day and I'm really happy with it.



Have you tried it ? share your thoughts


lots of love,aditi

xoxo




       

11 comments:

  1. Nice review I want to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havenot tried it, but sounds like a excellent one. My skin might love this, Great review :)

    Recently Posted: Chambor Orosa Lipstick in Berry Crush Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neutrogena products have fared well for my oily skin and this one sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used a scrub from this range and it broke me out...this cleanser seems nice and perfect for humid monsoon days :) will try it out..nice review..
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Neutrogena products,they work for me all the time :) Nicely reviewed Aditi :)
    http://www.naturalbeautyandmakeup.com/2016/06/a-visit-to-north-goa-day-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review babe... I loved the pictures..xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never tried bit sounds pretty good. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use this Aditi and my skin really loves it ! Nice review. :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice review Aditi. But this is not for me as I have dry skin. But it looks great for normal to oily skin people :)

    http://www.withloveakanksha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice review.. I will surely try it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...