Monday, 18 July 2016

L'Oreal Paris Hydra Fresh (All Day Hydration Deep Boosting Essence) Review




About the product


L'oreal skincare laboratories have developed deep boosting essence with triple hyaluronic acid technology and pure spa water from french Vosges mountains to hydrate several layers of the skin and lock in moisture for up to 48 hours. Enriched with delicate beads, vitamin E, it helps protect skin from external aggressions. Skin is quenched with freshness and stays hydrated for up to 48h. 

Price : Rs. 685 for 50 ml








My experience


The essence comes in this enticingly beautiful sea green/blue slender bottle. The packaging is so pretty I was just staring at the bottle when I got my hands on it. It has pump dispenser mechanism which gets unlocked by twisting the pump in the right direction and locks up by twisting to the left. The packaging is hygienic and convenient. The bottle is not very bulky or heavy thus making it travel friendly. 

It's a very lightweight gentle essence and is directed to be applied on cleansed skin before moisturizer. The consistency is very soft and delicate. The essence contains tiny blue beads It's gets absorbed quickly after few seconds of massaging. When I first started using it, I did not like it because of a weird irritating tingling sensation on my face. So I stopped using it for a few days, I pretty much forgot about it. And then I decided to give this product a second try. Surprisingly, this time, it did not feel irritating on my skin and I continued using it. The essence works brilliantly in keeping the skin moisturized whole day long. Even when I skip moisturizer this keeps my face hydrated. 

The best part about this essence is its fragrance which is so fresh. It smells almost like aqua lily mist from the body shop. The moment I apply it, my whole face feels fresh. Because it gets absorbed quickly, it doesn't make my normal to oily skin appear more shiny or oily. I haven't noticed any other visible changes on my skin. But I like this essence for a fact that it keeps my face hydrated and makes me feel fresh every time I apply it. Now coming on the downside, it contains a lot of chemicals including parabens plus it's more on the pricier side. Other than that I don't have anything bad to say about this product.


Have you tried it yet ? share your thoughts


Lots of love,
aditi
xoxo 



Instagram      Twitter      Google+     

17 comments:

  1. I always wanted to try this. At times hydrated skin is all we need. I might try it sometime . Lovely review :)

    Recently Posted: Maybelline The Magnum Barbie Mascara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems apt for my skin too :) Loved this gel formula of this essence. Great review Aditi :)
    http://www.naturalbeautyandmakeup.com/2016/07/best-hair-care-tips-to-combat-monsoon.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds impressive! Wish it didn't contain so many chemicals though. Well reviewed :)

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb essence that refreshes skin except the chemicals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aditi I love this product to bits.i bought it solely because of its packaging.I love how light it feels on the skin and gives my face the much needed hydration.Love it . Nicely reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love trying this as I don't apply mositurizer at all :( but it is very very pricey :( nice review Aditi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did use a range of hydra fresh products from L'oreal which I liked but it dried out my skin later due to the presence of alcohol, it will suit normal to oily skin very well

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has been on my wishlist for a long time. I have dehydrated skin often, so this might help...

    Recently Posted: Monsoon Series – Review of The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Face Wash

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was tempted to buy it just for the packaging...it looks promising on hydration part but just for that reason I won't buy it knowing it has parabens..
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish it didnt have chemicals..but I still feel like trying it :P


    xx
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the facial foam variation of Hydra Fresh, really really smells fantastic and fresh. Hope to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds great for my oily skin. Nicely reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's what is called skin pampering. Serums are the best way

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't tried but it looks quite promising
    http://stylesaaga.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have used it and loved how it perform on my combination skin! Thanks for sharing your experience <3

    My Recent Post: Sugar Matte As Hell Lip Crayon Holly Golightly Review, Swatch, FOTD !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sound is great. Nice and detailed review.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...