Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Natural Bath And Body French Red Clay Mask Review


Natural Bath and Body French Red Clay Mask



Hey, everyone !

Today I'm reviewing a french red clay face mask from the brand natural bath and body.


About the product


Like the special clay masks that were a favorite with the Egyptian goddess Cleopatra, our french red clay masque never fails to soften your skin, preserve its complexion and impart a natural glow. It is a gentle paste of french red clay, which is an absolute powerhouse of iron and other minerals. Best suited for normal to oily skin types, it cleanses, detoxifies and exfoliates the skin, leaving it highly refreshed and toned. The clay is blended with organic rose oil, virgin coconut oil and balancing cedar wood essential oil. As the oils further nourish the skin, turmeric powder and sandalwood give it a distinctive radiance. (some more natural and organic ingredients that it contains - fullers earth, gram flour, carrot seed oil, beet root powder )

Price : Rs 450 for 100 gm 






Natural Bath and Body French Red Clay Mask





My experience



The description of this masque sounds very impressive and rich with so many organic and natural ingredients. Basically, everything that a troubled skin needs. The face mask comes in a round red and black plastic tub packaging. It had a thick silver foil cover ( I obviously removed it to take a take a better picture ). It's a reddish muddy brown masque and smells like rose petals.

I applied it evenly on my face and let it dry. It gave my whole face a burning tingling sensation which lasted for about 5 mins. This masque is best suited for normal to oily skin type which is what my current skin condition is. So I was quite excited to try it. The masque is supposed to be removed off after 10 mins of applying or when it completely dries and tighten. The texture of this masks is delicate and clayey and spreads very nicely on the skin. I waited for good 10-15 mins and it did not dry. Yes, even after 20 mins it didn't dry or tighten much. I could not wait any longer and finally rinsed it off completely.

I find this mask really moisturising. Considering the number of oils present in it, this is not surprising. I think it will serve every skin type because every skin needs hydration regardless of the fact whether it's oily or dry. It did make my skin appear clean and also brightened it slightly but this masque is not very effective in removing all the oiliness on the face. If you're looking for a mask which will leave your skin feeling matte, then this is not for you. It softens skin but doesn't take off all the oiliness. I feel like I'll be reaching for it more in the winter season. Despite the fact that along with so many oils it also contains fuller's earth or multani mitti, it did not tighten or dry much. If you want to treat your skin with something that is absolutely free from harsh chemicals, give this mask a try. Although it's not very effective in removing oil but it is very hydrating.


have you tried anything from this brand yet ?

Lots of love,
aditi              

15 comments:

  1. I would love trying this once :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used this and liked it. It tamed the redness of the pimple. Nice review :)

    Recently Posted: Haul post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's raving about this face mask. I'm going to try it once my current face mask gets over. Fabulous review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mask. It works wonders on my oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a must-try! If only I can buy it from here.

    www.foxmystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really lovely especially the rose petal smell.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried the sample which came in my fab bag..It was a decent mask...Nice review.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This red Clay Mask seems great... xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been able to find a good extracting clay mask for years! I will definitely use this when I need a hydrating one, though. :-)
    April xx

    | APRIL ROSE PENGILLY |

    ReplyDelete
  10. This didn't suit my sensitive skin. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love clay masks. great review hun :)
    http://yourbeautyjournal.com/how-to-shave-your-legs-the-right-way/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used a sample tube of this yesterday which I received in one of the beauty box subscriptions and liked the mask a lot as it did nto dry out my combination skin but still was effective as a clay mask, planning to try of products from this brand

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many beneficial ingredients but the mask does not seem to be fit for me. I need something which clean the extra oil from the skin. Good review dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used the sample and liked it as it really soothed the irritation I had at that time :) loved the review..
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will really like to try this out. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...