Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Tvam Peppermint And Green Tea Aloe Vera Gel Review


Tvam Peppermint and Green Tea Aloe Vera Gel


Hey, everyone !

When it comes to skincare, the one natural ingredient that has been praised for its amazing qualities for repairing damaged skin is Aloe vera ! While I always prefer applying raw aloe vera gel, I sometimes feel too lazy to extract the gel from aloe vera leaves. It is then when all these aloe vera gels available in the market come to rescue. Tvam is an Indian company which makes natural skin care products.


About the product


Tvam peppermint and green tea aloe vera gel is an exceptional moisturizer for all types of skin and for body and face. It cleanses, smoothens and softens the skin forming a protective barrier against the sun, dust and pollution. It is used for burns, pimples, skin inflammation, acne scars, insects bites, rashes, swelling and bruises. It stimulates derma cells and promotes healing. It is ayurvedic therapy for whole body massage and is an excellent hair conditioner. Pudina is cooling for skin. It helps clear pores and is suitable for oily skin, acne and blackheads. This gel can also be used as a shaving gel and for hair styling.  

Price : Rs.550/- for 100 g



Tvam Peppermint and Green Tea Aloe Vera Gel

Tvam Peppermint and Green Tea Aloe Vera Gel



My experience



Aloe vera gel with peppermint in it sounds great for skin, especially for summers. Plus this one also contains green tea and some other wonderful ingredients for skin (cucumber, liquorice, neem). As soon as I opened the cap I could smell refreshing cooling peppermint in it. The scent is very refreshing. It comes in a plastic jar packaging which is not very heavy. The texture of this aloe gel is quite thick, unlike the Ananda rose and aloe distillate that I tried a long time ago

This is a multipurpose gel but I use it mainly on my face and neck. I tried it on my frizzy hair once but it didn't do anything amazing. So I prefer using it for skin purposes only. The gel gives my whole face a cooling sensation, which feels so relaxing. I was actually struggling to keep my eyes open because of the peppermint sensation. But it feels very relaxing and calming. It doesn't get absorbed completely because of its thick texture and is not totally stickiness free but at the same time, it's not very uncomfortable on the skin either.


After keeping it on for 30 mins, I rinsed. It did refresh my face by taking away all the dullness. Also, I had quite a visible zit on my forehead and this gel did shrink its size after two days of regular application. But it did not fade the other very tiny bumps on my forehead, it's so annoying that they are still there. This gel is also very moisturizing. I love using it for my normal to oily skin. Overall I'm quite happy with this aloe vera gel from tvam. The only turn off is that it is very pricey compared to all the other affordable aloe vera gels available in the market. But it's all natural and really good, especially to treat big pimples or acne on the skin.


Have you tried Tvam skincare products ?         



15 comments:

  1. Combination of aloe vera and peppermint sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures. This sounds soothing for big bumps and irritated skin....I am going to try it :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look nice.I love using Aloe Vera gel in my face and I have using the Patanjali one these days.This look like a nice combination of aloe with peppermint,licorice and neem.This sounds interesting . Definitely going to try it out.Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing, never tried TVAM products. Great review, Aditi :)
    www.naturalbeautyandmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is expensive but it looks very refreshing to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love aloe vera gels. This one sounds promising. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An aloe vera gel with peppermint and green tea sounds interesting. Will try it...

    Recently Posted: My Online Shopping Experience with Aplava.com Website and Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..this looks so beautiful and its a great review hun..xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This product has some seriously great ingredients! Would be so good for oily and problematic skin! Great review :)

    My Recent Post: Sugar Matte As Hell Lip Crayon Holly Golightly Review, Swatch, FOTD !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always wanted to try tvam products but never did, this aloe vera gel looks good from summers for my dry skin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't used any Tvam product as yet, but this product looks too good so maybe will give it a trial spin :) Good review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tea tree and aloe vera combination is a great concept. I'd love to try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i can imagine how cooling it would be :)
    http://www.indianbeautycafe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a nice review. This aloe vera gel look so nice.
    http://tipsoye.com/dont-like-to-wear-saree-then-you-should-try-these-7-different-types-of-outfits/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...