Friday, 12 August 2016

3 DIY Soothing Summer Face Masks To Reverse Skin Damage !




TAKING good care of your skin is vital in every season. But if there is one season that damages our skin the most is summer season ! Exposure to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun causes so much damage to our skin. Sunburn, dullness, tanning, ageing are few of the major summer skin irritations. While the rainy season has brought much relief here in India, still the damage done in extreme summer months can be difficult to reverse back. Worry not because today I'm sharing three easy and effective soothing face masks which will not only soothe your skin but also restore its lost glow.     



Mint Face Mask

Ingredients : Mint leaves, Pinch of turmeric, Warm water.

Grind mint and add a pinch of turmeric. First, rinse your face with warm water and then apply this face pack. Keep it on your face for 15 mins and then rinse with cold water. This is a very cooling/soothing mask. Also, mint is gonna make you feel refresh.







 Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) Face Mask

Ingredients : 50 gms split red lentil, water, raw milk and almond oil.
Soak split red lentils in water overnight. Next day grind them and mix milk and almond oil to make the mask. Keep it on for 20 mins and then rinse. Along with soothing the skin, this mask will also make your skin look younger.





Tomato Pulp Face Mask

Ingredients : Tomato pulp and honey.

Mix 1/2 tsp of honey with one small tomato pulp. Keep this mask on your face for 20 mins and then rinse with cold water. This mask is very good for oily skin. It removes tan and gives a healthy glow to your skin.




I hope you'll find these soothing DIYs home remedies beneficial for your skin.
Do let me know your experience if you try any of these face masks.

What do you do to reverse skin damage in summers ?

xoxo

21 comments:

  1. I usually go for Tomato .works and soothes.. I really want to try the Mint one. Thanks for sharing :)

    Recently Posted:Dark Circles – Reasons and Tips to Reduce Them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of DIY... I love the tomato face mask.

    Recently Posted: Monthly Empties & Favorites - July

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'll be trying out the tomato and honey mask since I have oily skin.

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint mask seems very cooling. Great DIYs :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say no to the mint mask but tomato? That sounds good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint mask sounds soothing. Great DIYs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will not try mint mask. But tomato, I am using it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red lentil face mask is my favorite one :) Nice post dear.
    http://bit.ly/2bhF0Te
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have tried Mint face mask and love it 😀
    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! Your blog is the best!!! I love your post.
    xx
    lulinaiem sakura viet nam
    http://sakurabeauty.vn/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am using the one with tomato to soothe and depigment and it seems to be working :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the tomato face mask. It brightens and tightes the skin really well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have tried the red lentil and the tomato one but would love to try out the mint one.That sounds refreshing.I love trying out natural face masks . Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great DIY. loved it.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice DIYs, before my marriage I had tried the red lentils facepack... It works wonders :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your DIYs are really simple to use. I'm more of a DIY person and frequently try out such recipes for skin. Thanks for the great DIYs! :)

    www.divasworld.org

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is nothing better than making a mask at home

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have tried red lentil mask and tomato honey mask and they both help removing tan and tightening the pores :) loved the DIY ideas...
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...