Friday, 16 September 2016

Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel Cleanser Review


Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel Cleanser


Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel Cleanser



My Take


Well, If you don't know already, I have been dealing with tiny bumps on my face since mid July. I have talked about it in my skincare products I've been using lately post a while ago. The tiny bumps were really stubborn and I tried quite a few things but nothing worked out to make them fade away completely. For washing my face I was using neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser since a very long time. While it's the best face wash that I've tried when it comes to oil control, it doesn't clear out breakouts but it's completely fine because it doesn't claim to do so either. Ducray Keracnyl foaming cleanser on the other hand is specifically meant for acne prone skin. I was very eager to find out whether it's effective or not and guys I'm glad to say that it didn't disappoint me at all.

It comes in a white colored tube packaging and has a flip opening cap. The gel is greenish blue in color and has a very mild pleasant scent. It has a gel consistency which is not thick, in fact, the gel feels very soft and delicate. I love the way it lathers up which is not too heavy and not too light. It's a very gentle foaming cleanser. My skin doesn't feel dry or stretchy post cleansing. It doesn't strip off skin's natural moisture and yet it leaves skin feeling super clean.

Now coming to the most important thing, Did this gel clear out the tiny bumps on my skin ? YESSSSS !  it did ! It worked for me, in fact, it's still working. I have very little left in the tube and I will repurchase it because not only it cleared out my active breakouts but also prevented any further occurrence of new breakouts and acne. Another good thing about this cleanser is that it's paraben free, soap free, hypoallergenic (formulated to minimize risks of allergic reactions) and non-comedogenic. Though it's still not SLS free but since it turned out to be so effective in clearing out my tiny breakouts, I highly recommend it.

Price : Rs.270/- (50ml) Available at Nykaa.com

Have you tried Ducray foaming cleanser yet ?     

13 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that it worked out well for you. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, I'm glad to know that it worked well on your skin <3
    www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i suffer from tiny breakouts as well so this sounds like a great option! :)

    Aditi | https://lifeasaditi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good cleanser aditi specially for tiny breakouts, do give this one a try :)

      Delete
  4. I have used this before. This is really good for acne prone skin. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, such a great product! I haven't heard about this but will surely try, nicely reviewed Aditi <3
    http://bit.ly/2cMnZ30
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great that it is working for you! Even I get occasional zits and bumps ... will check it out :)

    My Recent Post: Geri G. Innocent Foundation Review, Price, Details !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard about this brand but this one looks like a great cleanser. Great that it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does it clears the acne scars pls lemme know if it does..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does it clears the acne scars pls lemme know if it does..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never heard this brand before. sound of this cleanser is good. will check it out.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...