Friday, 30 September 2016

La Roche Posay Toleriane Fluide (Combination to oily skin) Review


La Roche Posay Toleriane Fluide

Is there anything more annoying than your face looking like a greasy shiny ball post moisturizer application ? I have had such annoying experience with few moisturizers in past and I'm sure many people with oily skin have had them too. Finding a moisturizer for oily skin can be tough. Not only it has to be the one with a shine free formula but also an acne and breakout battler. La roche posay is a french pharmacy skincare brand. Their effaclar range for acne prone skin has gained a lot of favourable responses by many bloggers and vloggers and though I don't have any personal thoughts to share on the effaclar range because I haven't tried it yet but today I'm gonna be sharing my experience with another lovely product from this brand, their toleriane fluid. (Rs.1350/- 40ml).
       
La Roche Posay Toleriane Fluide

My Take


The toleriane moisturizer from la roche posay feels light as water. Its texture is unlike any other cream that I've tried in past. It gets absorbed with the gentle motion of fingers and spreads nicely too without caking pores. My skin feels like I've applied nothing and yet it stays moisturized the whole day. It doesn't make skin appear shiny and greasy. The moisturizer is infused with la roche posay thermal spring water which in turn contains selenium, an ingredient that protects skin cells from damage by neutralizing free radicals. This water alone cured my skin from extreme irritation and sensitiveness long time back when I first tried it. Also, this fluid didn't break me out. Another good thing about this moisturizer is that it's fragrance free, preservative free and paraben free. It's plain white in color. This is best suited for combination to oily skin. Now with the arrival of autumn, my skin is less oily and though I'm still using it, I will need a richer moisturizer as we move towards winter. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with this moisturizer. Yes, it's pricey but totally worth it. Highly recommended !

xoxo

La Roche Posay Toleriane Fluide


Have you tried La roche-posay skincare ?


16 comments:

  1. This sounds like an exceptional moisturizer for oily skin! I haven't had the chance to try it myself, but I might have to check it out now after reading this review.




    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice detailed review Aditi. I would also need bit more moisturizing cream this winters...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a very good moisturizer for oily skin. Will try it out in summers...

    Recently Posted: Monsoon Series – Review of Auravedic Ritual Skin Lightening Mask

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sounds great, perfect for oily skin! btw gorgeous pictures

    Aditi | https://lifeasaditi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds perfect for my skin..i am definitely going to pick it up in warmer months :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds perfect for sensitive skin.. I've got to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely reviewed :)

    http://msmeehnia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems so promising! I would love to try out this wonderful moisturizer :) Very nice review.
    http://bit.ly/2dDZILm
    Much love <3
    Anamika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the review doll....xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great review dear...La Roche sounds elegant and luxurious..awesome snaps..😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm using this the best product for my oily skin bit pricey but worth the hype...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm using this the best product for my oily skin bit pricey but worth the hype...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the post.
    For this product and many other such top brands, visit www.lovelylifestyle.com.
    Come visit us @ www.Lovelylifestyle.com and find ORGANIC and NATURAL Beauty and Self-care solutions to all your concerns ranging from skincare and haircare to Spa and Aroma to Tea & Coffee to Men's grooming products. The Organic factor just makes things even better.

    Indulge in the Luxury of Organic & Natural. Indulge in Lovely Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...