Monday, 12 September 2016

Natural Bath and Body (aloe cucumber) Under Eye Gel Pack Review



Natural Bath And Body Aloe And Cucumber Under Eye Gel Pack



About the product


With the goodness of cucumber seed oil and aloe vera extract, this cooling and hydrating under eye gel pack keeps you looking charmingly bright eyed and refreshed. The purity and high mineral content of cold pressed cucumber seed oil heartily stimulates micro circulation and elevates moisture levels in the sensitive area around the eyes. It's cooling and anti-aging properties help you combat dark circles, tired skin, under eye puffiness, wrinkles and other signs of fatigue and stress. Additionally, the aloe vera instantly firms the skin, while fading fine lines.

Price : Rs.325/-


Natural Bath And Body Aloe And Cucumber Under Eye Gel Pack

Natural Bath And Body Aloe And Cucumber Under Eye Gel

Natural Bath And Body Aloe And Cucumber Under Eye Gel Pack 




My Take


One of my major concerns about the skin around my eyes has always been dark circles. So many people suffer from darkness encircling their eyes. Blame it on a lack of sleep, stress, not eating a healthy diet, sitting in front of computer/laptops screen for hours, not drinking enough water. Each of these poor lifestyle habits contributes to dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles and anti-aging around eyes. 

I put cold green tea bags on my eyes and occasionally potato and cucumber slices but unless you do these things regularly, you cannot see a big difference. Concealer is one makeup item that quickly fixes everything but who wouldn't wanna look fresh bare faced too ! While there are many options available in the market when it comes to face packs, there are hardly any eye packs available that don't cost a bomb. So when I stumbled upon natural bath and body aloe cucumber eye gel pack, I knew I wanted to give it a try right away.

It comes in a tiny plastic pot and my first thought when I saw it was eeeeep... the quantity is so little, it doesn't justify the price paid but then I thought it is also completely organic and natural with some wonderful ingredients (aloe vera extract, organic vegetable glycerin, cucumber seed oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, Indian gooseberry extract, avocado oil, rice bran oil, wheat gram oil, grapeseed oil, vitamin E ) But all these ingredients together doesn't make it smell great. Yes, I don't like the way it smells at all. It feels like I'm sniffing a medicine tablet. The gel has a faint green hue and has a very soft texture. I applied it on my under eye area for 15-20 mins and then wiped it off. It feels cooling and relaxing on skin. The gel pack takes away all the dullness and tiredness leaving the under eye area looking fresh and bright. Though it's not very effective in totally vanishing dark circles but it does relieve the delicate under eye skin from dullness. It also hydrates my dry under eye area well. I don't have puffiness and wrinkles so I cannot comment on that but I have loved using this gel. It does feel a little pricey but considering the fact that this pack contains many skin nourishing ingredients and that it feels very relaxing too, I totally recommend it.

Do you rely on home remedies to treat your under eye skin or do you use any other product ? Have you tried natural bath and body aloe cucumber pack ?        

16 comments:

  1. Such a great review, I would love to try out this eye gel pack :)
    http://bit.ly/2cekjoi
    Natural Beauty And Makeup (NBAM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smell does sound a bit off-putting, but the ingredient list looks promising! I also imagine that the cucumber must feel quite refreshing.



    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too need something which cures the dark circles. Nice review and pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad that it is pricey, but I like the other products the brand has. Would love to try this one out as well.

    xoxo - Chaicy
    Style.. A Pastiche! - styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love under eye gels with aloe vera. They are so soothing and calming. Would love to try this one. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have dark circles but my eye are gets really dry so it tends to look a bit crackly/wrinkled which is not a good look. Hence why I need a very nourishing eye cream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great review...
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need something for my dark circles.. would love to try..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need something for my dark circles.. would love to try..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never tried any under eye creams but now a days my skin is becoming so dull under my eyes... Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never tried any under eye creams but now a days my skin is becoming so dull under my eyes... Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...