Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Versatile Blogger Award Acceptance And Nominations


Hey, everyone !

I was nominated for Versatile Blogger Award by Sonali from SkincareVilla blog on 7th of July. I know it's very late in accepting the award but some other things kept me occupied and I did not get the time to prepare this post. I would like to thanks Sonali for nominating me. She has an awesome skincare blog with best reviews and great DIY recipes for your skin. Check out her blog HERE.

Versatile blogger award is an award given by bloggers to bloggers and thus supporting each other and helping new blogs to get noticed. Like Liebster, here also if you're nominated, that means you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.





Rules


You should thank the person who has nominated you and add a link back to their site. Next select 10-15 bloggers that you follow regularly and pass this award to them. Share 7 random facts about yourself.


My Nominations


Shampita from The Rainbow Lady

Mariyam from The Beautyholic

Anurima from Kohl and Stilettos


Archana from I Beauty Spy



7 Random facts about me



  • I was very very skinny since the time I was born but now I've gained weight and I'm glad that now people don't come up to me with the super annoying question 'why are you so skinny ?'  
  • When it comes to clothing, I've always loved wearing dark colors, specially a deep mauve but this year I've been obsessed with yellow. I feel like it's such a big change in my liking, I mean from a deep gothic purple to a bright yellow !
  • I find it very difficult to wake up early in the morning though whenever I do, I just love the pure calmness of morning.
  • I like watching universe and space documentaries.
  • I'm a December born Sagittarius. 
  • My favorite accessory to wear is a watch.
  • If there is one foreign language that interests me the most is Spanish ! Though I only know a few words and sentences but guys I love pronouncing it. And at times I feel like I'm the only so I want you to pronounce some spanish while you're reading this and let me know do you like it too or is it just me? Como esta ? (how are you ?)  Ya entiendo (I understand) Mucho gusto (pleased to meet you) Cuanto cuesta ? (how much is this ?) Estoy bromeando (I'm just kidding).


xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award...I know a few words from German :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola chica! Thanks for nominating me dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award!


    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award, dear:) Enjoyed reading this post.

    http://bit.ly/2bY9klb
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...