Thursday, 20 October 2016

My Envy Box (October) 2016 Review


My Envy Box

Hello, everybody !

Today I'm gonna be sharing what all I got in my October envy box. October is a special month for envy box because it's their anniversary month. Last time the October envy box was fabulous (check it out here). And so I decided to order the special anniversary edition this year again. The box has many geometrical patterns on it. They're actually running a contest where they have asked everyone with this box to just go crazy with it, meaning artistic creative wise. And the best-colored box will win a hamper worth 3000/-

Now let us see what all I got in my envy box :

  • Forest Essentials Facial Cleansing Paste (15gm Rs.925/-)
  • AYCA Jasmine Body Wash (100ml Rs.438/-)
  • Vert Loose Powder (Full-size 10gm Rs.1250/-)
  • Vichy Ideal White Brightening Deep Cleansing Foam (15ml Rs.230/-)
  • Glow Girl Shimmering Dry Oil (Full size Rs.1250/-)
  • Nertia Nail Art (One pack Rs.80/-)
  • Kerastase elixir beautifying oil (sample)
  • Calvin Klein Reveal Eau De Parfum Spray (sample)

My Envy Box

I think this year also the October envy box is great. Forest Essentials cleansing paste smells like a really delicious homemade halwa. I really wanted to taste it when I first sniffed it. Ayca jasmine and body wash is paraben and SLS free. It contains so many wonderful ingredients like coconut derivatives, jasmine, extracts of reetha, cinnamon, margosa leaf and glycerine. I cannot wait to use it. Vert loose powder is another interesting product in this box. It's a loose makeup powder which is handmade from the natural powder of rose petals and it also contains french clay. One more good thing is that it can be used as an eyeshadow, highlighter or a blush. Next interesting product that I received in my envy box is glow girl shimmering dry oil. I've never tried anything like this before. It's a bronzing body oil with a hint of shimmer and is also subtly scented with vanilla. It's 100% natural and has cocoa butter, beeswax and plant based carrier oils. Then I got a 15ml of vichy Ideal white brightening deep cleansing foam. I tried it and I love its fragrance. It smells really nice. It did leave my skin feeling a little bit stretchy post cleansing but it does make skin look clean and fresh. Next, there was one pack of nertia nail art stickers. The shade I received is a dark sparkle blue. I'm not much into nail polish stickers but this looks interesting so I will give it a try. And finally, I got two samples. One is of  Kerastase elixir beautifying oil and another is an eau de parfum reveal from Calvin klein. Overall I'm quite happy with what all I received and I just cannot wait to try these products.

What are your thoughts on these products ? Have you ordered my October envy box yet ?

P.s : Participate in my blog's second anniversary giveaway Here 

26 comments:

  1. Nice box contents. Looking forward to the review of Forest Essentials Facial Cleansing Paste 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice box loved all the products😊😊😊 will b waiting for the reviews....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review , this box seems amazing with some good products from famous brands , i have used that Vichy cleanser , its a good face cleanser . The box is worth its price :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the scent of vichy cleanser :)

      Delete
  4. Nice box with nice productsπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ pictures are breathtaking.. 😍😍😍 amazing clicks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice box with nice productsπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ pictures are breathtaking.. 😍😍😍 amazing clicks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing contents :) Loved this box, looking forward to the reviews now <3
    http://bit.ly/2eedfen
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice box with some great products! Never heard of it before.

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You received some really great products in your envy box!

    http://www.thebeautymascot.com/easy-beauty-hacks/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! October envy box is always great :)

      Delete
  9. Nice box and all the products seem to be amazing!


    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really waiting for the review of the jasmine body wash 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the products are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colorful products and brilliant snaps...excellent review dear..😊😊
    Cosmetics Arena
    bit.ly/2dcarena

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've never tried subscription beauty boxes but this looks amazing, so many great brands and such a wide variety of products! btw love these pictures you've clicked :)

    Aditi | https://lifeasaditi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a lovely blog! Great post :)

    https://alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing products :)
    http://allthatshelovess.blogspot.in/2016/11/benefit-theyre-real-mascara-review-eotd.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing it. All products are amazing.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...