Thursday, 13 October 2016

The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter Review


The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter


A paraben free hair mask.....what ? really ? All the hair masks that I've used up till now have been loaded with tons of chemicals and here comes a brand, the body shop offering not only a paraben free but also silicones and colourants free hair mask as well. I think that's amazing. A lot of people stay away from hair masks because generally, they contain many harsh chemicals and though they leave hair feeling super moisturized but the long-term effects of these chemicals can be very damaging.

The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter (Rs.1095/- 200ml) comes in a round tub packaging. It plain white in color and is thick, it's very thick. It actually feels like a real thick white butter. The scent of this mask is sweet, I don't like it much but I don't despise it either. I took a little quantity of this mask and worked through my hair strands, detangling them gently post shampooing without applying it on the scalp and then I left it on my hairs for five mins. The results were pretty satisfying. It leaves hair moisturised without weighing them down. It made my hairs very light and soft. Since my hairs are super dry, they also look dull. This hair butter did add a little bit shine but not that much. But its effects are long-lasting. My hairs stayed frizz free for good three days. It's pricey but the quantity is gonna last for long. I think anyone with super dry hairs should give this a try. I have also reviewed the shampoo in this rainforest range, check it out here.

P.s : I have my blog's second anniversary giveaway going on. You could win these amazing products. Participate if you haven't already !


xoxo



The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter


14 comments:

  1. I have super dry hair because of hair colours.. 😢😢😢 hope it work wonders!! Will buy it and try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good! And I can totally see it lasting for a really long time, so it is worth it!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same type of hair as your do this will be beneficial for me 😃😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. A paraben-free, silicone-free hair mask sounds great... Will give it a try.

    Recently Posted: Review of Blue Nectar Briganantadi Hair Repair & Treatment Oil

    ReplyDelete
  5. well reviewed! i'll check this out next time i'm at the body shop x

    Aditi | https://lifeasaditi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this blog was so helpful and in-depth pls keep it up! :)

    www.trustthewanderlustblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for letting me know abt the product coz my is facing bad days know becoming soooo dry hope this works for me nd rejuvenates my hair as before....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for letting me know abt the product coz my is facing bad days know becoming soooo dry hope this works for me nd rejuvenates my hair as before....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds so luxurious! Never tried a hair butter before..I'll have to look into this one x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds great, will try this out for sure :) Nice review, Aditi :)
    http://bit.ly/2eedfen
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice review , the product seems good but bit expensive ,but since its from a famous brand and results are good , its worth trying .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already done much damage to my hair really want to give this a try 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sound is amazing. nicely reviewed. Would Love to try this.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...