Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Ayca Jasmine Body Wash Review






About the Product


A mild foaming gel cleanser for all skin types that moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft, clean and fragranced with the relaxing scent of jasmine. Made from all natural coconut derivatives. (Price Rs. 438/- 1ooml)

My Take


Hello everybody ! Today I'm gonna be talking about ayca jasmine body wash. I've never heard of this brand before. I got this body wash in my envy box last month and became quite excited to try out a new brand. The jasmine body wash is another beauty/skincare product that boasts of naturally derived ingredients. It's key ingredients include " Essential oil of jasmine in a coconut oil derived gel base with aqueous extracts of reetha, cinnamon and cupressus bark, bay and margosa leaf, globe thistle flowers, glycerin and is paraben and SLS free" Quite an impressive ingredient list I think. It comes in a cylindrical plastic bottle with a flip opening cap. The shower gel has a very delicate soft texture and is completely transparent in color. 

It is runny but not very thin in consistency. The gel produces a nice lather, though not very rich and heavy but still feels so good on skin. It's very very gentle and has a true, clean, jasmine scent. Now, I'm not a jasmine lover, I don't like floral scents that much but if you're fond of floral fragrances, especially a jasmine one, you'll love this gel even more. Since the jasmine fragrance is quite sophisticated, it doesn't stay on skin for too long. The gel hydrates skin extremely well and leaves it feeling super smooth and clean. It rinses off easily. My skin stays moisturized the whole day. Overall I think it's a fantastic shower gel, especially for sensitive and dry skin in winters. It's paraben and SLS free and if you're a jasmine lover, you've got to give it a try :)

which is your current favorite body wash ? 

26 comments:

  1. Nice review and pictures Aditi 😃. I too don't like floral scents much, especially the Jasmine one. Seems like a Sagittarius trait 😛.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ingredient list too. Nice review��

    http://www.thebeautymascot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have clicked lovely pics. Great review. I too using this body wash and love it.

    Recently Posted: Review of Aroma Essentials Tomato Sunblock SPF-30

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and deatiled review. Sound is good. Thanks for sharing.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely review Aditi.. From where you purchased it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy anjali, I got it in my envy box last month :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds like a hydrating body wash for dry skin in winters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love jasmine fragrance ..i would love to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..exotic and charming..it has coconut..that means a must buy for me..😊😊..lovely review dear..by the way Aditi do you use a DSR?..I am planning to buy one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love :) Yes I use a DSLR canon 700d !

      Delete
    2. Wow..amazing clarity dear..😊😊..😁

      Delete
  9. I love Jasmine. I'm sure it smells heavenly. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sudhaa :) You should definitely try this if you love jasmine :)

      Delete
  10. i love the pictures u click so much that I get distracted from the actual review lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like floral scents but just not the jasmine one. Don't know why :P
    Nice post :)

    http://msmeehnia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review! Where can I find this body wash?

    https://rotikapdaaurblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! You can buy this body wash directly from their website. Here's the link https://www.ayca.in/collections/body/products/jasmine-body-wash

      Delete
  13. Sounds like a lovely hydrating wash and I love the ingredients in it.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't tried this brand at all, but it sounds like a great body wash to try out. The fact that it doesn't dry out skin makes it sound great for winters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not tries anything from this brand...the body wash sounds good with all those ingredients..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...