Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (Light 10) Review


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


Concealer is one of my favorite product when it comes to base makeup. More so because I have dark circles and the area around my eyes looks quite dull and tired. I was using the colorbar cream concealer for so long that I got really bored and wanted to try a liquid concealer for a change. Now when it came to deciding which one I'd go for, I was very sure about giving the maybelline fit me concealer a try. It is one highly raved concealers and is also referred as the closest dupe of nars concealer. Maybelline fit me concealer (priced at Rs.500/-) was launched earlier this year and since then I've been reading and hearing good things about this concealer.

I got it in the shade Light (10). The girl at the counter suggested me this shade according to my skin tone. At first, I thought it's just a little bit light for my complexion but once I blended it really well with a brush, there wasn't any unevenness in my skin tone. The texture of the concealer is neither too thick nor too light and is easy to apply with a wand applicator, pigmentation wise it's not very thick, hence it gives light to medium coverage. It has peachy pink undertones. Now that it's November, my skin isn't oily and the concealer lasts for good 7-8 hours on me. There is minimal creasing and it doesn't look cakey or patchy on skin at all if you blend it well. Maybelline launched three shades of fit me concealer in India and since I wear the lightest shade in the range, the concealer also tends to brighten my under eye area. I think it's a very good everyday concealer. Natural looking, lightweight and easy to blend. Recommended  !
       

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


Have you tried it ? Share your thoughts 

22 comments:

  1. Nice detailed review. Aditi :) I am planning to buy this one, but only three shades :(let's see which shade works for me!
    http://bit.ly/2fr4Qme
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes very limited shades to choose from :(

      Delete
  2. Excellent formula..what is the price dear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow..absolutely budget friendly...love it.. 😊😊

      Delete
  3. i have this and completely agree with your review! its a fantastic concealer!

    Aditi | https://lifeasaditi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Love your blog too :)

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maybelline Fit me concealer.. the only issue I see is that the shade range is very bad in India.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this concealer. nice and detailed review.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have clicked awesome pics. Like a professional photographer! The shade seems very natural. I like it.

    Recently Posted: Review of Kronokare Moist-Urge Moisturising Face Cream

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only 3 shades 😑. Nice review Aditi 😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shade seems very natural. Very nice review dear <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the review and I love this concealer :)

    Recently Posted:Faces Ultime Pro Intense Gel Kajal review

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely review and great pictures :)
    I bought the shade 10 but it was too light for me which I now use for highlighting. Shade 25 works for me though :)

    http://msmeehnia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. shade is so natural ... nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a really good match for your skin. Blends so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice review Aditi :) I haven't tried this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have this and love it! Love the pictures!!

    http://serendipitouslyurs.blogspot.in/2016/11/Favourite-lipsticks-fallwinter16.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I have it in two shades I love it so much. Great review!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...