Sunday, 4 December 2016

Maybelline Super Stay 7 Day Gel Nail Color ( Rose Poudre ) 130 Review, NOTD



Hello Everybody !

Today I'll be reviewing maybelline super stay gel nail color in the shade rose poudre. I'm not sure but I think these super stay gel nail polishes were launched earlier this year in february and because the price was not encouraging at all, I didn't buy it that time but few weeks ago I was at the maybelline store and while looking through some of their stuff, my eyes fell on this beautiful nail paint and as I really love pastel, neutral shades like this one on my nails, I finally decided to purchase it. (Price Rs.325/-)




My Take


Maybelline super stay gel nail color rose poudre is a gorgeous pastel pink shade with a hint of browness. It's such a pretty feminine color.  I really love how it gives my hands a clean and elegant look. This is the kind of shade that I would love to wear almost anytime during the year. The consistency is flowy but not very thin. It has a wide brush applicator which spreads the polish beautifully on nails without any lumps or streaks. The formula looks quite pigmented but even after two coats it failed to give my long nails a complete opaque look. In all these pics , I'm wearing three coats of this nail polish, I didn't expect this from a nail paint which is priced at Rs 325/- ! It might be because of the fact that it's a neutral color but still this thing is a bit disappointing. Moving on to some good aspects, it dries up pretty quickly and stays true to the claim of 7 day wear without any chipping. Also, this gel nail polish gives a nice shine to the nails, just like a transparent top coat. The quality of the nail polish is good but I feel it's priced quite high and also if you've long nails like mine, three coats are needed to achieve a full opaque look. However, for the beautiful shade rose poudre and the true claim of 7 day wear without chipping, I recommend you to go for it ! (Currently it's at 20% off on nykaa)

Do you like this shade ? share your thoughts

xoxo 


14 comments:

  1. what a pretty color..😊😊..ur nails are looking amazing dear..😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade is so subtle and pretty on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shade..perfect for pastel french manicure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ! absolutely perfect for french manicure :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, such a cute and pretty color. want to give it a try. awesome shade.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous shade ! do give it a try vidya :)

      Delete
  5. So beautiful shade :) It is looking really pretty on your nails Aditi <3
    http://bit.ly/2h5xFck
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg that is such a beautiful color!!!! You have pretty hands and nails btw :)

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty shade :) I have a coral shade in this range

    Recently Posted:PAC Retro Matte Gloss 18 review

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...