Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Nykaa Black Magic Liquid Liner Review


Nykaa Black Magic Liquid Liner



About Nykaa Black Magic Liner


Line and define your eyes like a pro ! A liquid eyeliner that stays up to 10 hours without fading, melting or cracking. The intensely pigmented formula delivers a smudge-free and water resistant application. A super fine brush draws precise, clean lines, allowing you to create natural or dramatic looks. (Price : Rs.299/-)


Nykaa Black Magic Liquid Liner


My Take


Nykaa black magic liquid liner comes in a slender plastic packaging. The long cap handle gives enough flexibility to work and draw different eyeliner shapes. My favorite is the dramatic winged eyeliner, though I'm yet to master it. Whether you want to go for a thin defined line or a thicker line, the brush applicator of this liner delivers the perfect look. It's smooth and glides on easily. And, because, the brush is not dense, there are no clumps while lining the eyes. The color is bold, rich, black and very pigmented. Though, if you like matte liners, this one is not for you because it gives a shine finish. It also dries up pretty quickly. The liner comes off easily with water ( It's water resistant but not water proof ). One thing that gravitated me towards buying this liner was it's affordable price and now that I've used it, I can say that you'll not regret buying this liner. I've worn this for 7 hours on my eyes and it didn't crack. Quality and staying power is amazing and it's reasonably priced too. If you're on a lookout for a new black liner, I'd suggest you to go for this. You can view this post to see how it looks on my eyes.

Nykaa Black Magic Liquid Liner
   

Have you tried the nykaa black magic liquid liner ?

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Great review dear..I am current using a Nykaa kajal..and it is really great.. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried nykaa kajal yet but thanks for letting me know that it's great, will give it a try soon :)

      Delete
  2. Seems like a good liquid liner:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precise and pigmented! This liner looks like a keeper. :)


    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds cool! Love the precision! :)

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great liner. Loved it. Thanks for the review.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review! I was confused about buying it and now I'll buy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...