Friday, 20 January 2017

Vichy Thermal Spa Water Review

Vichy Thermal Spa Water

If you've read this post, you would know that in December I was struggling with stubborn breakouts and blemishes. It was then that I decided to try out some new products. One of them was the body shop tea tree wash, scrub and mask and the other one that I bought was the vichy thermal spa water. In past I've tried la roche posay thermal water and it was absolutely amazing. But, this time I decided to try thermal water from another french brand Vichy.

About Vichy Thermal Spa Water (Price Rs.750 for 150 ml) 


Mineralizing thermal water born in the french volcanoes. Naturally rich in mineral salts and oligo-elements, vichy thermal spa water helps the enzymatic activity which contributes the protective functions of skin.
  • Decongests
  • Soothes sensitive skin.
  • Reinforces the skin's natural protection.

Vichy Thermal Spa Water


My Take



Vichy thermal spa water comes in a spray can bottle with plastic opening cap (It is quite tight so it opens up with some effort). The nozzle dispenses fine mist and it gives instant freshness to face. This water is rich in 15 rare minerals to provide a stronger barrier and healthier looking skin. After spraying, when the water dries down, it gives a mild tightness feeling which I don't like because my skin is dry, though this feeling vanishes away after 1-2 minutes. As I mentioned before, I started using it when I had really bad skin in terms of pimples and blemishes. And, after using it throughout December, I can say that it didn't do anything to help my skin become clear and blemish free. It provides moderate hydration, not to an extent where all the dry patches fade away completely. I also didn't notice any difference in the texture of my skin. 

I wasn't experiencing any kind of itchiness or extreme sensitiveness that time so I cannot comment on that. The only plus point for me regarding this water is that it gives a refreshing feeling to the face but I don't see myself spending so much on this again just for the temporary refreshing feeling. It turned out to be just an okay product for me. Only, if you've generous skin care budget, you might wanna give this a try and see how it works on your skin but if you really want to go for thermal water kind of face mists, I'd recommend la roche posay over vichy thermal spa water.


Have you tried Vichy Thermal Spa Water ?
Share your thoughts
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. I have never tried a thermal water before, it sounds like such an interesting concept! Lovely post :)

    Mae ♥

    https://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently I am trying out Aveene Thermal water, which is working good. I thought of buying this Vichy one, now will give a second thought. Nice detailed review Aditi :)
    http://bit.ly/2jPDiw6
    Natural Beauty And Makeup blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Avene thermal water yet but I've read great reviews about it. Will definitely try in future :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Seems like a great product. Thanks for the review.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pics very muchπŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely review dear..and beautiful pics..😊😊..I was actually about to buy it..now more determined..😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried a thermal water! If I do though, I may go with the la roche posay one!
    { Katie Actually }

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried but sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not tried this water myself, and like you I am not sure I would want to pay that much. While it's a shame that it didn't do anything for your skin issues, I'm glad that it was at least refreshing!


    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is refreshing but it doesn't really do much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...